Complaints thread

abhunter

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell in a cell feels like a downgrade and sucks.

You cant do any moves around the ring

There are no weapons to use inside the cell

The cell doesnt feel like a huge structure anymore

The match has become nothing more than a pro version of the steel cage match

Highly disappointing. They should have kept the old version in and given the players a choice of Cell to play in like they do the steel cage.

A few things I noticed:

Two Handed Chokeslam 1 and 12 Step removed with no additional similar moves to replace them. If I knew beforehand that not only would there be no additional moves of this type in this year but also moves were removed without replacements I would have had second thoughts about buying 2k19. I still like 2k19 to an extent but needed more of those types of moves for several of my CAWS.

A lot of parts take up more points this year.

Too many parts are incompatible and entrance only this year.

That bug is so frustrating, I can't believe it's made it into another game, smh. The amount of time I replaced custom logos on Rosemary, she's bound to be broken.

Another CAW related issue that is kinda annoying is how square chins look under the lighting in CAW mode. Under the menu screen lighting, they look fine but you end up with CAWS which look like they have super sharp chins and end having to keep adjusting it in CAW mode.

Not really a complaint but I was curious about this in 2K18 as well. In belts, the next to last selection is that bushy tail, which would be about as good as it gets for Kris Wolf. In 2K17, we could give it to people as part of wrestling attire, so why has it been exclusive to entrances ever since? I mean it would be easier to make it selectable for wrestling attire than it would be to go through the trouble of making a fully functional, swinging Kris Wolf tail accessory. ????

I guess I'm the only one who's experiencing it. Since no one has said it yet. When I play in Towers Mode, and it does use my CAW, it doesn't use my personal caw. It takes the generic template and gives them my entrance and the name of an attire I made for another character.

One thing I've noticed is that in Universe Mode I can't manually set the participants for the women's money in the bank match for some reason, I go to pick the championship (in this case the briefcase and it doesn't let me) then if I manually assign the briefcase to someone the CPU doesn't recognise it in the stats

Archived