WWE Evolution Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how WWE conveniently slipped Moolah back in there, though. They're committed to putting that woman over, despite how shit she was proven to be. Have to rename the Moolah Battle Royal because of fan and media backlash? Just try again to honor her later in the year...

Yeah the belt was ugly but I enjoyed watching AJ, Eve, Mickie and Melinas, etc fight for/defend it.

Those names may have been okay...but the entire division was still shit at that time. The matches were shit, they were not given proper time, most of them lacked proper training. Can't fault them for doing the best with what they had...but to "enjoy" that era of women's "wrestling" is a stretch. Which is more reason to have those women on this 'Evolution' event...to see whether they're actually halfway decent wrestlers afterall (or if that period of shoddy divas action was actually justified by the lack of talent on the roster).

Hell...I still respect Eva Marie for actually trying. I mean, bless her heart...the woman *censored*ing tried. She went and sought out training from Brian Kendrick. She did that shit herself, because she knew she wasn't a good performer. And that really drives home how little WWE cared back then.

Anyone who doesn't think that this thing ends with the Bellas winning a battle royal, and Ronda winning the Womens Championship?

If only Eva Marie was at least bang average in the ring, she would be like a 10x Women's champion right now.

No, not necessarily. As long as you know the basics, you can be completely unremarkable in the ring to get by in the WWE. Easily. It was her complete lack of mic skills and natural presence that I think made them not interested in pushing her to that degree. If she wasn't a robot I think she would be a multi-champion and still be around.

WWE.com poll: Which former Superstar would you like to see return to the ring at WWE Evolution?

https://www.wwe.com/polls/which-former-superstar-would-you-like-to-see-return-to-the-ring-at-wwe-evolution

The right answer is winning

AJ 69% lol

One of these belts does not belong here, it's the one they should be ashamed of and was made specifically for Wilson and when she left, the belt and term diva should have left with her

VFtedYA.jpg

If you're referring to the Divas Championship Torrie wasn't even on the roster when it debuted

WWE.com poll: Which former Superstar would you like to see return to the ring at WWE Evolution?

https://www.wwe.com/polls/which-former-superstar-would-you-like-to-see-return-to-the-ring-at-wwe-evolution

The right answer is winning

AJ 69% lol

One of these belts does not belong here, it's the one they should be ashamed of and was made specifically for Wilson and when she left, the belt and term diva should have left with her

VFtedYA.jpg

If you're referring to the Divas Championship Torrie wasn't even on the roster when it debuted

No she had to retire before it debuted, but orginally it was created for her. She was going to be the inaugural champion.

No she had to retire before it debuted, but orginally it was created for her. She was going to be the inaugural champion.

Well it'd be a waste of money to make a title then not use it.

Also, I actually liked the Divas title.

Do you have a source btw? all I see if Torrie stating she was unaware if she was gonna be the first champ and that it was just rumour.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/torrie-wilson-opens-up-backstage-blowout-sable

Muur, can't you just trust what people say on here? Why does it matter if it's actually true or not? You don't need to google for a source every single time, that's hardly fun to converse with. Just makes you look like you want to win all the time.

Muur, can't you just trust what people say on here? Why does it matter if it's actually true or not? You don't need to google for a source every single time, that's hardly fun to converse with. Just makes you look like you want to win all the time.

Because verifying information is how things work? I wanted to see if what he said was true and it doesn't appear to to be the case.

May as well make up shit every other day cuz, why not trust Caws members?

It's crazy to me, to think that Charlotte actually held the Divas title at all. Which is a good thing. Goes to show how easily forgettable that championship really was.

They do mention she's a former Divas champ a decent amount of times

It's crazy to me, to think that Charlotte actually held the Divas title at all. Which is a good thing. Goes to show how easily forgettable that championship really was.

They do mention she's a former Divas champ a decent amount of times

Again, this is why you annoy people.

Do you have a source btw? all I see if Torrie stating she was unaware if she was gonna be the first champ and that it was just rumour.

Read it an interview years ago from a person who was on the Smackdown writers team at the time.

I see no verifiable source.

and I of course came across this video - and disliked it - whilst looking earlier.

Anyone can make a video and put false information in. Why is some random guy on Youtube more believable than Torrie herself?

It's "Torrie was gonna have the title", then has pics of her almost naked, then ends on hentai for some reason.

Read it an interview years ago from a person who was on the Smackdown writers team at the time.

Post the interview then.

I see no verifiable source.

and I of course came across this video - and disliked it - whilst looking earlier.

Anyone can make a video and put false information in. Why is some random guy on Youtube more believable than Torrie herself?

It's "Torrie was gonna have the title", then has pics of her almost naked, then ends on hentai for some reason.

Post the interview then.

No.

Only other thing I can find is this-

http://www.diva-dirt.com/846/divas-championship-intended-for-torrie/

But this doesn't really count because it's some fan saying "word has spread" without saying WHERE.

People shouldn't spread false info

It's kinda like how "Rosa Mendez sucks dicks to stay on the roster" was "true" on here.

Archived