WWE Evolution Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does everything of Gail turning down everything to do with the WWE as to me she just sounds bitter and does not care about her WWE fans that helped her get over in TNA.

I remember reading that article too. The Diva's title was made for wilson and she was goign to be the inaugural champion, but when she left, the term divas and that belt should hae been ditched and the staff and writers gone back to women like the are doing now. They never should have went through the whole Diva phase, maby if they didnt, the bellas would not be in the wwe or if they did, they would be far better than they are now.

What does everything of Gail turning down everything to do with the WWE as to me she just sounds bitter and does not care about her WWE fans that helped her get over in TNA.

I remember reading that article too. The Diva's title was made for wilson and she was goign to be the inaugural champion, but when she left, the term divas and that belt should hae been ditched and the staff and writers gone back to women like the are doing now. They never should have went through the whole Diva phase, maby if they didnt, the bellas would not be in the wwe or if they did, they would be far better than they are now.

The name "divas" or "women" wouldn't make the Bellas or anyone else better lmao

They, as Steph said in her kayfabe breaking speech, had 30 second matches and no one (most people/WWE themselves) cared about them. No matter if it was the Divas or Women's championship nothing would've changed

Lmao so she should go work for a company she doesn't like because of the fans? Only in wrestling...

Lmao so she should go work for a company she doesn't like because of the fans? Only in wrestling...

Yeah from what I heard her last run in WWE was just terrible for her. Having Johnny Ace turn down so many suggestions she made to try to help that division. Can't blame her for being done with it.

That match-up sounds so odd to me. I would rather see Trish and Lita against the likes of Sasha and Bayley or Charlotte and Becky...or any duo combination of the FHW.

But what about an Iconic Duo?

That match-up sounds so odd to me. I would rather see Trish and Lita against the likes of Sasha and Bayley or Charlotte and Becky...or any duo combination of the FHW.

But what about an Iconic Duo?

Not been built up enough. Why settle for a throwaway match when you could possibly have a dream match.

Saying that...this is WWE, so it will probably be a throwaway match.

Yeah, I'd say Charlotte and Sasha would be the best combo. Both are the two bigger stars out of the FHW (probably the biggest stars in the whole division).

I think Charlotte might be champ by the time this happens and they've already said all the titles will be defended.

I'd rather see Charlotte stay in the title picture for the rest of the year. Sasha and Bayley could work though. Neither are booked for Summerslam as far as I know so maybe that could lead to them both turning heel and eventually wanting a piece of Trish and Lita for one reason or another.

Either that or if Alexa loses the title to Ronda, and loses again at Hell in a Cell she's going to need something to do at Evolution so that works imo. Mickies history with them and Alexas comparison to Trish since her NXT days.

Archived