WWE Evolution Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't she have to retire due to back injuries?

Nope, she just took surgery to fix a few parts of her Body that were injured a few months ago,

she is ok again. :)

IF they want Charlotte in the title Picture then I hope that Becky wins the title at summerslam and that she retains in Evolution against Charlotte. Don't want Charlotte as a champ AGAIN.

She had a lot of title runs so far, it's time for other women to get their Hands on it.

Same goes with Alexa which I'm tired off watching as a champ in lackluster Matches only because she is great on the mic and has the look Vince loves.

"Stevens fell pregnant but unfortunately had a miscarriage. It is said she didn't tell WWE about her miscarriage until months later. This made WWE apprehensive of her mental state and have decided against working with her this far."

If this is true it just goes to show how idiotic WWE can be. Of course she's not going to be in the right frame of mind, she just lost a dam baby

"Stevens fell pregnant but unfortunately had a miscarriage. It is said she didn't tell WWE about her miscarriage until months later. This made WWE apprehensive of her mental state and have decided against working with her this far."

If this is true it just goes to show how idiotic WWE can be. Of course she's not going to be in the right frame of mind, she just lost a dam baby

"until months later"

And her mental state being justified does not make it better. Especially not in a business where others trust you with their lives.

And then there also was the King Maxel/Reby Sky incident, that got her fired from Impact

"until months later"

And her mental state being justified does not make it better. Especially not in a business where others trust you with their lives.

And then there also was the King Maxel/Reby Sky incident, that got her fired from Impact

I don't know about the impact incident, but I do know a person who had miscarriage, it took her a little more then a year to get over it. I get not trusting her right away, but it seems like a sufficient enough time has passed

"until months later"

I don't know about the impact incident, but I do know a person who had miscarriage, it took her a little more then a year to get over it. I get not trusting her right away, but it seems like a sufficient enough time has passed
Maybe to you, maybe not to them, maybe this is a made up non issue.

Lita looked pretty good in there at the Rumble to me besides that Moonsault, but that's understandable cause its been a while. Give her some time to train for a tag team or 1 on 1 and she'd probably do much better.

Archived