WWE Evolution Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alexa loses title to Ronda (and rematch), Trish tries to challenge Ronda but Alexa's like no bitch. Could have Mickie involved during the build-up too, maybe even a tag match (vs. Trish and Lita?)

Alexa is such an odd choice for Trish's opponent, even if she's the current champion and a heel. I felt like that position should either be for Charlotte or Sasha. I wouldn't accept any other female on the roster aside from them two.

I also don't know why people are wanting to see Trish face Mickie or Lita again on a show like this. Yeah, it's somewhat cool that there would already be a story going in to because of 10+ year history or whatever, but this seems like the perfect time for them to have their fantasy/dream matches.

And I want Asuka vs. Ronda, dammit - but WWE is making not give af about her because of her shit booking since losing to Charlotte.

Can't imagine how a Charlotte/Trish storyline would work right now unless they just do the whole different eras out of respect thing which sounds pretty bland to me for such a historic event.

I'd rather see something with more of a twist like what Alexa/Mickie could potentially bring considering Alexas being compared to Trish for a while now and Mickie's history with her.

According to WOR the current planned main event for this show right now is going to be.

Ronda Rousey vs. Nikki Bella

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

That Rookie has no right to main event against a Legend

I can already see how this Trish/Alexa match is going down from a mile away:

• Trish is about to win, then Mickie jumps into the ribg causing a DQ.
  • 2-on-1 beatdown until Lita makes the save
  • Tag team match Playa! Holla Holla!

Also, *Censored* that Nikki/Rousey match, Brie wpuld be amuch better fit.

I feel like I've seen this exact post before

Blame the shitty server.

Blame the shitty server.

The other time was months ago though

Blame the shitty server.

The other time was months ago though

Well it is a cliché WWE angle.

According to WOR the current planned main event for this show right now is going to be.

CVrKI52.jpg

Reason stated was because WWE believes they are the ones that will give them the most mainstream attention for the show. So another pathetic attempt to get mainstream exposure bascially.

CVrKI52.jpg

Reason stated was because WWE believes they are the ones that will give them the most mainstream attention for the show. So another pathetic attempt to get mainstream exposure bascially.

... Yeah so if they go through with this, I wonder what the build up promos will be like.

I think Trish isn't facing any of the Four Horsewomen since it's likely we might be getting Sasha vs. Bayley (finally) and Charlotte vs. Becky on this show imo.

Archived