What games have you purchased recently?

TrulyEvil

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm torn right now as to what to get for a soccer game. I'm on PC and right now PES2019 is half price with all the DLC or I can get FIFA 19 for about $20 less. Both have stuff the other doesn't though I am enjoying PES18 and all the customizing you can do FIFA still has some stuff worth looking into.

PES. The gameplay is quite simply the best football game I've played, the graphics are gorgeous and to cap it off for you, as you're on PC I'm sure there'll be patches from the community to add all the bells and whistles that FIFA has. I'm on PS4 and I've already got a really good option file.

I'm torn right now as to what to get for a soccer game. I'm on PC and right now PES2019 is half price with all the DLC or I can get FIFA 19 for about $20 less. Both have stuff the other doesn't though I am enjoying PES18 and all the customizing you can do FIFA still has some stuff worth looking into.

PES. The gameplay is quite simply the best football game I've played, the graphics are gorgeous and to cap it off for you, as you're on PC I'm sure there'll be patches from the community to add all the bells and whistles that FIFA has. I'm on PS4 and I've already got a really good option file.

Yeah those patches are pretty amazing. The gameplay is a bit more enjoyable than what FIFA offers I will admit. Only thing keeping me from buying it is that I really, really suck at this game. On normal difficulty I still get scored on and have trouble scoring on weak teams even when I use an Allstar team lol.

Stick with it, and then it just comes to you. But I like the fact it makes you work to win. It feels like you're playing against a proper team.

Yeah those patches are pretty amazing. The gameplay is a bit more enjoyable than what FIFA offers I will admit. Only thing keeping me from buying it is that I really, really suck at this game. On normal difficulty I still get scored on and have trouble scoring on weak teams even when I use an Allstar team lol.

Stick with it, and then it just comes to you. But I like the fact it makes you work to win. It feels like you're playing against a proper team.

Yeah its kinda addictive to play. Do you make kits/uniforms for your teams?

Im not even sure I want any of them, I just keep hearing about how great Friday 13 and DBD are and always wanted to try them out.

As far as Friday the 13th is concerned, they will not be releasing any DLC because of the lawsuit that's going on with one of the original writers of the film and its director (if I'm not mistaken). So unless you have a group of friends to play in a private match, you're pretty much forced to queue solo into a public room... which can be very "hit or miss" as far as teammates are concerned.

Which brings me to Dead by Daylight.... there is a new killer, survivor, and map set to launch in the next week or two - and according to their developers - new killers, survivors, and maps are supposed to be released about every three months (or so). Still great fun to be had in this game, no question.

Im not even sure I want any of them, I just keep hearing about how great Friday 13 and DBD are and always wanted to try them out.

As far as Friday the 13th is concerned, they will not be releasing any DLC because of the lawsuit that's going on with one of the original writers of the film and its director (if I'm not mistaken). So unless you have a group of friends to play in a private match, you're pretty much forced to queue solo into a public room... which can be very "hit or miss" as far as teammates are concerned.

Which brings me to Dead by Daylight.... there is a new killer, survivor, and map set to launch in the next week or two - and according to their developers - new killers, survivors, and maps are supposed to be released about every three months (or so). Still great fun to be had in this game, no question.

Sales over anyways. Im not an online co-op type of guy.

Oh yes, editing is my real passion. I used to make an entirely fictional league years ago, teams, badges, kits, players the lot. Now I just make fantasy kits for my hometown team, and put them in PES.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you some sites to get the kits and option files from.

Oh yes, editing is my real passion. I used to make an entirely fictional league years ago, teams, badges, kits, players the lot. Now I just make fantasy kits for my hometown team, and put them in PES.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you some sites to get the kits and option files from.

Ok though I already know some including one that lets you create your own kits. I really want the legends.

Haven't bought any but I been grabbing the free monthly games off Playstation network for a while now.

Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, God of War 3 Remastered and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain to name a few.

Last of Us, I KNOW I KNOW, I should have got it sooner. I have it on PS3 and already beat it in PS4, but I wanted to play Factions with my friend. And to play it again since it's in my top 5 favorite games of all time

I want the new Tomb Raider, hell I want the other 2 also, I have the first on PS3 and GameFlyed and beat Tomb Raider 1 and Rise on PS4.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. Been meaning to get it for a long time but new games kept grabbing my attention and I sorta forgot about. Also forgot I had $50 in my PS wallet since I don't know how long so I decided to finally get it. Looking forward to getting back into the Uncharted universe, and playing as my favorite character no less!

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. Been meaning to get it for a long time but new games kept grabbing my attention and I sorta forgot about. Also forgot I had $50 in my PS wallet since I don't know how long so I decided to finally get it. Looking forward to getting back into the Uncharted universe, and playing as my favorite character no less!

Nice purchase... which reminds me, I need to get around to playing my copy of Uncharted: Lost Legacy. Hope to hear your thoughts on the game sometime soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Giving in and getting Black Ops 4 tomorrow so I can play Zombies, MP, and Blackout with my friend at his house. And I can also play Zombies Solo with Bots on, since I suck at Solo Zombies lol. Been playing it on Black Ops 3 Online Solo so I could rank up my weapons and get more Liquid Divinium for GG. Hope Blackout would also add Bots, that'll be fun for me, yay for horrible internet...

Nice purchase... which reminds me, I need to get around to playing my copy of Uncharted: Lost Legacy. Hope to hear your thoughts on the game sometime soon!

Lost Legacy was cool but it seemed to have very little replay value.

Archived