What games have you purchased recently?

TrulyEvil

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tropico 5, Final Fantasy XIII, and Final Fantasy XIII-2 (all in the current Xbox sale).

If memory serves me, FF XIII was 7 or 8 bucks, and the other two were 10...I think. So, yeah...three top games that I've not played yet...for $30 or less. Couldn't pass that up.

• 1 month later...

Not a game but DLC. Dead by Daylight killers were on sale except for Ghostface, so I got all of them. Would have been $40 saved half

Yeah, they are practically giving away their DLC... congrats on the savings!

Just got myself

One Piece: World Seeker

and FIFA 19 for the PS4.

The Ultimate Team stuff is annoying as hell and is worse than any adds on the internet. Wish I could turn it off

Since my last FIFA game vefore this was FIFA 16, I'm playing the journey for the first time. I really like playing as three different people. I just wish the stories would reflect my scores accurately.

Surely someone with a Hattrick and/or 3 assists on average shouldn't be pulled out of the starting squad for no reason.

Stranger Things 3: The Game (PSN)

I feel like if they didn't tag the '3' on there, I might have considered playing this for shits and giggles. Also, I doubt it's worth $20. So, yeah...call it "Stranger Things: The Video Game", sell it for $9.99...I probably would have bought it.

• 2 weeks later...

Detroit Become Human on PS+

Turns out that Heavy Rain was included in this. Neat. Been a while since I played through it.
Beyond Two Souls as well, right? Sounds like a pretty solid package for anybody into those games

Just copped Spidey PS4 in the Prime Day sale yesterday. With credit it was like 13 bucks.

Archived