What games have you purchased recently?

TrulyEvil

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought a Playstation 2 with a controller and memory card, along with The Simpsons: Hit and Run, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger and WWE SmackDown: Here Comes The Pain.

Ive also ordered WWE SVR 06 & 08, Crash Nitro Kart and Tekken 5

Have fun, man. The PS2 will always be my favourite console, even to this day I still buy games regularly for it. The beauty of buying PS2 games now is how cheap they are; some popular or hard to find titles can be pricey, but most games can be bought for under £5.

Thanks! Its honestly been a blast so far. I found myself playing my Xbox less and less recently, and this has been a breath of fresh air. Been great playing my childhood console again. I cant wait to pick up some other games for it.

Getaway Black Monday is a must.

SF 30th anniversary a couple weeks ago but nothing since. This will change big time in a few days during the steam summer sale. A got a long list of games I want.

I don't know about you, but I don't think my wallet is prepared for what's about to hit it. Those Steam sales end up bleeding me dry.

I usually just buy a bottle bunch of games $5 and under, but I just built a gaming pc and I will probably buy newer more expensive games just to try it out. For sure I wanna get SF5, BeamNG, and Mutant Football League, but if cheap I might try Assassins Creed Origins or whatever the most recent one is called.

Fallout 76: Tricentennial Edition (Amazon pre-order) *shrug*

@TrulyEvil - great price on Dead by Daylight through Steam, congrats! I would've done the same, but I've owned a copy on PS4 since last fall. The new update looks so good, just waiting on that console certification so until then, I've been watching people stream the clown killer on PC.

Fallout 76: Tricentennial Edition (Amazon pre-order) *shrug*

@TrulyEvil - great price on Dead by Daylight through Steam, congrats! I would've done the same, but I've owned a copy on PS4 since last fall. The new update looks so good, just waiting on that console certification so until then, I've been watching people stream the clown killer on PC.

I've had my eye on it for a while now! Gotta take advantage of those discounted prices while you can, right? Will look into getting some of the DLC for it before the end of the sale depending on how much I enjoy the game.

I've had my eye on it for a while now! Gotta take advantage of those discounted prices while you can, right? Will look into getting some of the DLC for it before the end of the sale depending on how much I enjoy the game.

Indeed... and I read earlier on social media that they've taken 60% off the special edition of the game on PS4. Needless to say, I've given most of my PSN friends notice of this limited time sale.

To the few who just picked up a copy of Dead by Daylight, or are thinking about doing it soon...

The developers are running a "double blood point" event from July 5th to July 9th - so now is a great time to get into learning the game, and get doubly rewarded at the same time. I'm looking forward to leveling up more survivors and/or killers during the double BP event.

I wanna buy another fighting game for my PC during the steam sale. Its between SF5, Tekken 7, or Injustice 2. Not sure which one?

Normally I'd suggest Tekken but the offline stuff is pathetic. If you just want it fir fighting though it's great. If you want loads of offline stuff I heard I2 has a long story.

SF has less stuff than T

I only and I mean only play off-line. I might get two with the sale going on as fighting games is what I play most. Injustice 2 and SF5. What is so pathetic about Tekken.

Story mode is around 3 hours and the only other offline is treasure battle which is pretty much survival mode. Also the roster is half the size of Tekken 6

Still has more than SF5 though, SF5 is seen as one of the worst fighters

Dead by Daylight. Been playing with my friend. And got Michael Myers to level 8 alone

Miguel is definitely one of the best well-rounded killers in the game, no question. He's not in the top three in-game killers, because that would probably belong to Nurse, Hillbilly, and Huntress.

Leveling up survivors and killers in the game is relatively pain free... getting your online rank from 20 to 1... that's another story.

And remember... double blood points from July 5th to July 9th... that will make leveling up even easier.

Id buy Dead by Daylight but I stay away from on- line gaming so theres no point in getting it.

I got the game so I can play with my best friend, and it was only $11

And thanks Creep for that info, it's for PS4 also right? Wonder when the Clown will be out for PS4, I WANT GHOST FACE NEXT

And thanks Creep for that info, it's for PS4 also right? Wonder when the Clown will be out for PS4, I WANT GHOST FACE NEXT

Not a problem.

Yeah, I bought my copy of DbD on PS4 last October because several of my PSN friends already had the game. I agree, it sucks that console players are still waiting on the certifications on the new update, but I guess it's because it was a large update which includes their new cosmetics store for generating revenue.

Archived