Superstar Shake-Up Predictions

Oresama

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see a lot of people want Seth on Smackdown. I really cant see how it ends up good for him. I mean sure well get Rollins vs Seth. But other than that, I just feel hes a Raw guy. Idk. But hey, Id welcome the change if it comes.

Can The Architect get in on that?
Rollins vs Styles. On you go.

I see a lot of people want Seth on Smackdown. I really cant see how it ends up good for him. I mean sure well get Rollins vs Seth. But other than that, I just feel hes a Raw guy. Idk. But hey, Id welcome the change if it comes.

Can The Architect get in on that?
Rollins vs Styles. On you go.
OK Mr. Grumpy.

We can confirm for sure no member of The Shield's gonna be apart of this, unless they switch the midcard belts again, and/or decide too allow injured members of the roster too be drafted.

I feel like we're gonna get at least one big middle finger too the face with this, and one really great pick. Everything else will just be whatever. I'm just hoping it improves the quality of both shows. This last year wasn't bad persay, but SD Live dwinddled compared too what 2016-Mid17 was with guys like Miz, Ambrose, Styles, and even Ellsworth.

I would say they wont trade AJ Styles because he's still champion, but I guess he could be traded and then drop the belt at Backlash against Nakamura or whoever.

I could totally see Finn going to Smackdown, he doesn't seem to be going anywhere on RAW. Finn vs. heel Nakamura sounds really fun.

Typically the drafts result in some low carders getting a sudden push (Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal notably over the last two years), who do you guys figure might be the lucky recipients of that push this year?

I'd really like to see Bo Dallas get some love, get back to his NXT delusional self. I feel like they never gave him a legitimate shot on the main roster. Likewise, I would thoroughly enjoy Slater going solo for a push, maybe gunning for Jinder's US title. The guy gets over pretty quick whenever he gets airtime, so it wouldn't be hard for him to get crowd support back on his side.

Archived