Superstar Shake-Up Predictions

Oresama

Miz vs Bryan doesn't need a title tbh. IF they get one, then I'm totally on board for it to be the WWE title.

Maybe but I certainly think it's deserves the WWE title.

Though the IC fits more narrative wise, since Bryan retired after winning it and never lost it (but has never lost the WWE title either I suppose), whilst the IC title is now the Mizicontinental title on the never ending Mizicontinental title tour. They could have it where Miz is 1 day away from breaking the record but has to defeat Bryan to break said record. Bryan kills him to stop it and Miz has to wait a year or so to end up regaining it and getting his record.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miz vs Bryan doesn't need a title tbh. IF they get one, then I'm totally on board for it to be the WWE title.

Though the IC fits more narrative wise, since Bryan retired after winning it and never lost it (but has never lost the WWE title either I suppose), whilst the IC title is now the Mizicontinental title on the never ending Mizicontinental title tour. They could have it where Miz is 1 day away from breaking the record but has to defeat Bryan to break said record. Bryan kills him to stop it and Miz has to wait a year or so to end up regaining it and getting his record.

Still think the US title would be more symbolic. That's the belt that started the whole story.

But yeah...US, IC or WWE title all work.

Still think the US title would be more symbolic. That's the belt that started the whole story.

But yeah...US, IC or WWE title all work.

My thoughts exactly. The IC title, what it means to the Miz, and how hes elevated it, is remarkable, and would be a great story, but I want it to be the US because that is what it all started with. Let it come full circle

I'd rather see Miz and Bryan stay on different brands until WrestleMania and just have a few moments throughout the year. Miz eliminates Bryan from the Greatest Royal Rumble, Bryan eliminates Miz at Survivor Series etc.

Id be totally down for that, as long as it eventually leads to an actual feud between the two at some point haha

I'd rather see Miz and Bryan stay on different brands until WrestleMania and just have a few moments throughout the year. Miz eliminates Bryan from the Greatest Royal Rumble, Bryan eliminates Miz at Survivor Series etc.

Id be totally down for that, as long as it eventually leads to an actual feud between the two at some point haha
Give Brysn a loser leaves SD match at the Rumble and have Miz cost him the match. Then bring Bryan to Raw and start the WM build

My only issue with Seth on SD is that whole Monday Night Rollins shit would die but other than that Im all for it.

Same here man. That new nickname really took off and fit him when he started putting on these crazy performances lately too. I can definitely see him going to SD now that he's IC champion, but I still think he'll stay on RAW.

Bryan is 100% going to RAW imo. Would like The Revival to move to Smackdown as they're just wasted on RAW. Same for The Club. Rollins on Smackdown would be cool. Oh, and send Orton's shitty *censored*ing ass to RAW please so he can finally stop stinking up the joint on Smackdown.

Are the writers on RAW much different from the writers on SD? I'm asking because I'm always seeing posts like "I think ____ should go to SD because they'll be treated better...", etc. Fans act like SD can do no wrong when it comes to the booking of particular superstars, yet they claim guys Iike Rusev and Tye Dillinger are being wasted right now. Would anyone say they'll be used "correctly" on RAW, or what?

Archived