Superstar Shake-Up Predictions

Oresama

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE labeling Styles vs. Nakamura as dream match is one of the reasons why I wasn't hyped for it, along with the fact that I just knew it wouldn't come close to topping it. The match finally happens and lo and behold; the match didn't even meet my expectations at all, but I'm sure it's because of reasons that were out of their control. I know it's more of a "WWE dream match", but they wouldn't have bothered hyping it up as they did if they weren't aware of it already happening like two years ago in NJPW.

AJ/Naka was a first in what I imagine will end up being a series of matches, especially following Naka's heel turn. Even though feuds usually end at Mania rather than picking up, this isn't my issue. My issue is the match just wasn't that good because of what I guess is the WWE formula of holding back in the first match in order to build up to future matches. The Mania match reminded me a lot of the first Cena/Styles match at MITB - good, but mostly there to build up their story and feud until it concluded with an actual stellar match (or two, although admittedly, I don't think either SS or RR match is all that).

Hes just not who I remember liking in NJPW.

That's due to him being "WWE"ed. His moveset is a lot less aggressive and impactful, and he wrestles far more in throwaway matches. Also this "Artist" business is terrible he's "The King of Strong Style" and nothing else.

Hes just not who I remember liking in NJPW.

That's due to him being "WWE"ed. His moveset is a lot less aggressive and impactful, and he wrestles far more in throwaway matches. Also this "Artist" business is terrible he's "The King of Strong Style" and nothing else.

Meh. I still like AJ, Seth, Finn and more. So I dont think its that tbh. Im sure its part of it but no.

Does the shake up continue on Smackdown? I can't remember exactly how it was done last year and the commercial for this says it's a 2 day event.

So do Raw stars come out for matches with segments of Paige and Shane announcing some of them coming to Smackdown's roster?

Yes they will announce whos on raw tonight im pretty sure and smackdowns will be revealed 2mrw but not 100% postive

Does the shake up continue on Smackdown? I can't remember exactly how it was done last year and the commercial for this says it's a 2 day event.

So do Raw stars come out for matches with segments of Paige and Shane announcing some of them coming to Smackdown's roster?

Yes they will announce whos on raw tonight im pretty sure and smackdowns will be revealed 2mrw but not 100% postive

How else would it be? :lol:

Raw to Smackdown wrestlers always get announced on Raw though

This is not a draft.

Last year the new Smackdown guys just showed up on Smackdown and that is exactly what it will be this year.

Archived