2K19 Moves Wishlist

EJ!

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are there moves that are "broken" or can be exploited, maybe because they're too fast? any moves that are 'too slow'?

There is a move that Edge has, it's a strong strike where they try a clothesline, miss, then hit a clothesline from behind.

?I'm sure it's not exclusive to him, but that's who I have seen it from. It can be exploited, as its one of those moves that when you reverse it, your opponent can attack before your reversal animation is fully complete. So there really is no point in reversing it.

are there moves that are "broken" or can be exploited, maybe because they're too fast? any moves that are 'too slow'?

There is a move that Edge has, it's a strong strike where they try a clothesline, miss, then hit a clothesline from behind.

?I'm sure it's not exclusive to him, but that's who I have seen it from. It can be exploited, as its one of those moves that when you reverse it, your opponent can attack before your reversal animation is fully complete. So there really is no point in reversing it.

thanks. i'll check it out to see if it's still a problem.

Undertaker's oldschool Tombstone where he holds both legs to the side of his head is one i've wanted for years, can't remember the last game it was in if it ever was in a game. I remember seeing in a cutscene in one of the last few games can't remember which one, but it was such a tease cause it was only in that cutscene and not in the movelists.

charged finisher ? if you mean stored, yeah

Charged Finisher is when the opponent is on the ground and you hold the finisher button for them to automatically get up into position for it.

charged finisher ? if you mean stored, yeah

no. charged finishers are when you activate a standing finisher vs. a grounded opponent. those usually have a difficult time hitting with any consistency. it's a range issue.

is this the situation you're talking about? or are both people standing and it often fails?

Way back in earlier NXT, Konnor used to use a Flapjack followed by a leg-drop to the back of of the opponents head. I'd love to get that.

This was one of moves I wished for as well.

2 moves i noticed that need fixing.

Arm Wrench Slap-- It used to be a head slap. Then one year they changed the animation. Someone closed the open hand. So now its a fist instead of a head slap. Which makes no sense. Nobody does that

Running Corkscrew Back Elbow-- We had a good corkscrew back elbow (albeit old), that had been around for years. It seems somebody took the animation for Running Corkscrew European Uppercut, and just copy/pasted and renamed the other corkscrew back elbow. Because its like 99.9% the same move. So now theres 2 corkscrew european uppercut for some reason?

Archived