2K19 Moves Wishlist

EJ!

So, Im working out a moveset for Momo Watanabe and her finisher is the Half & Half Suplex but with a bridging pin. So, I suppose it would be really damn cool to have one where the opponent doesnt backflip, but rather sold more like the Snap German and Snap Dragon, with the bridge pin option also.

Edit- Actually I was wrong. It isnt the Half & Half exactly. More like a Pumphandle Half & Half. It is here at the 3:37 mark

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moves that would be cool to see added for 2K19

1. Roderick Strong's Turnbuckle Backbreaker See Here

2. AJ Styles Apron Brainbuster See Here

3. Matt Sydal's/Delirious' Chemical Imbalance II

4. Ricochet's Double Rotation Moonsault

5. Alex Shelley's Skull F*ck/Madison Rayne's Push Up Facebuster

6. Young Buck's Cease & Desist

7. Dezmond Xavier's Cartwheel Handspring Moonsault???

1. is already in the game

cmon. who is going to do a double moonsault?

cmon. who is going to do a double moonsault?

Flip Kendrick is the most recent i have seen but I havent kept up with the scene enough to have heard about his whereabouts in a minute. I mean if hes just gonna go around doing crazy things like that as random highspots in matches, might as well capture one for yourselves. Hes a known name at this point and theres plenty other things where that came from that others may be more reluctant to do but might take from him because he has a name.

Or Ricochet himself? Lol

They're seemingly allergic to getting people to mo-cap their own stuff once theyre signed, even the ones in NXT with a still fairly flexible schedule. Its a wonder Shane McMahon came in to cap some stuff, and look at how great all that stuff looked for him. I would love if they just got someone like Kairi or AJ Styles to do their own stuff, from entrance to moveset.

The thing about Ricochet and Everett and even Neville or Ospreay is that clips of them doing that move were from a couple years ago. You cant just not do something for years and then come in and capture it like its nothing. And Ric and Neville gained a lot of mass since those days. Remember Brocks shooting star after years of not doing it? Lol. Thats why I said that Flip Kendrick was atleast the most recent one I had seen of the bunch, and even that was like a year ago or something. Kendrick does a lot of crazy flippy shit but my only concern with him is that, although his stuff looks great, his landings can be shaky sometimes because he would always be trying something new and crazy.

Or Ricochet himself? Lol

They're seemingly allergic to getting people to mo-cap their own stuff once theyre signed

Not necessarily. I distinctly remember MVP, Kassius Ohno and Cesaro all doing mocap work after being signed, Ohno being in NXT while the other two were on the main roster and got a ton of new animations added as such. And then Shane McMahon last year as was mentioned.

Or Ricochet himself? Lol

They're seemingly allergic to getting people to mo-cap their own stuff once theyre signed

Not necessarily. I distinctly remember MVP, Kassius Ohno and Cesaro all doing mocap work after being signed, Ohno being in NXT while the other two were on the main roster and got a ton of new animations added as such. And then Shane McMahon last year as was mentioned.

Neville did as well. But we just named like 5 people over the years out of a humongous world-class roster they couldve been pulling from.

Or Ricochet himself? Lol

Neville did as well. But we just named like 5 people over the years out of a humongous world-class roster they couldve been pulling from.

yeah we've got more work to do than bring in wwe guys to capture a handful of moves & entrances. booking wwe talent isn't easy - despite what you may think, nxt & main roster talent are quite busy. nxt talent are at pc 3 - 5 days a week and then wrestle on the weekends. wwe has a lot of these guys booked for other promotional work. doesn't always align with our dates.

people should just accept the fact that it will always be rare to get the actual talent to do motion capture work. rarely happens in any sports game other than for promotional material...

So if you cant get the actual people to motioncap the stuff and make them look right then do it from their actual entrances (do it from the computer and animate it like the old games did) and such instead of having X do them which is just one wrestler doing their interpertation of said finisher and 99.9 percent of the time it is not how said person actually does their finisher,signature, entrance, ect and it looks off, like AJ Styles foe example..

So if you cant get the actual people to motioncap the stuff and make them look right then do it from their actual entrances (do it from the computer and animate it like the old games did) and such instead of having X do them which is just one wrestler doing their interpertation of said finisher and 99.9 percent of the time it is not how said person actually does their finisher,signature, entrance, ect and it looks off, like AJ Styles foe example..

uhhh, no. there is no way entrances will ever be keyframed for a game like this.

Its simply a matter of keep trying until you get a mocapper who can pull it off flawlessly. No ones fault really, its simply the name of the game. I wouldn't blame 2K, nor the mocappers, nor the actual wrestlers.. unless the animation just goes form inaccurate to absolutely horrid of course, but despite what some people like to exaggerate, that's honestly pretty rare.

are there moves that are "broken" or can be exploited, maybe because they're too fast? any moves that are 'too slow'?

That generic ground stomp everyone has may be the most exploited move in Online play to get someone to kill all their reversals. Everyone shouldnt have the same one move for anything anyway, but yeah... not even sure how theyd counteract that because it looks like theyve tried.

Try going online for like 2 hours and Im sure youll see a slew of them. Lol. I think Feel The Glow is a hair slow and boring to watch initiate but thats just me. The Lumbar Check 2 impact seems a bit slow as well and takes away from an otherwise great move.

are there moves that are "broken" or can be exploited, maybe because they're too fast? any moves that are 'too slow'?

That generic ground stomp everyone has may be the most exploited move in Online play to get someone to kill all their reversals. Everyone shouldnt have the same one move for anything anyway, but yeah... not even sure how theyd counteract that because it looks like theyve tried.

Try going online for like 2 hours and Im sure youll see a slew of them. Lol. I think Feel The Glow is a hair slow and boring to watch initiate but thats just me. The Lumbar Check 2 impact seems a bit slow as well and takes away from an otherwise great move.

the stomp is definitely something we'll address in the future. i've tuned some of the reversal animations so hopefully when you do actually reverse you're not at a complete disadvantage. of course it really depends on where you're at when you reverse... definitely aware of the issue though. not a big fan of stomping at all.

we also have some other, new, stuff that will help.

i know people complained about the speed of roman's recovery for his corner finisher spear so i've adjusted that. are there other moves where you just feel they're obnoxiously slow?

Not slow but I can think of a couple moves that could use some animation adjustment. The Royal Flush from a year or two backs moveset appears to be missing some frames of animation if you use the pin combo for instance.

And of course, there are still some moves I'd love to see get pin combos that don't have them.

Actually now that I think about it, the wait period on Shinsukes forward kick might be too long, I can rarely get it out.

well tim, as far as reversals and counters go, as we have mentioned in this thread, I have seen Nia/Show do some of those lucha-esq counters that they could not pull off in real life even in show's wcw days when he could do a moonsault. So that needs to be addressed. The counters and reversals need to fit, like technical wrestlers should have that, MMA based like Lesnar, Rousey, Bazler, ect should have those type of counters and reversal's ect..

Archived