Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certain moves (like the torture rack neckbreaker) don't appear to have kick-out animations for their pin combos, so when the opponent kicks out, the one pinning just.. lets the pin go.

Certain moves (like the torture rack neckbreaker) don't appear to have kick-out animations for their pin combos, so when the opponent kicks out, the one pinning just.. lets the pin go.

More than one?

Yeah there was one or two other ones that I saw (new backstabber might've been one of them) but unfortunately they currently escape my memory (because I am the dumb). If I see them or remember which they are, I will letcha know!

In Backstage Brawl, we cannot control which direction to do the irish whip/throw your opponent. I press left + O (PS4), my player throws his opponent to the right. It just randomly select the direction. 2K, patch that!

Make sure you're holding the direction you want to

Whip before you press the button

So.....no addressing the fact that we can't choose both partners in universe? Lol

Stop. Not allowed to ask him questions as it leads to spam.

Lets see they forgot to include randy orton backdrop to barricade in the barricade moves. Also Rope Trapped Blitz strong strike in the stunned against the ropes glitches bad. In a match using the move the character grabs an invisible person while your opponent is still on the ropes.

It might still be exclusive to him? Try to do it in the barricades closer to the ramp. If it still doesn't work then it may have to go on the list of removed moves this year.

In Backstage Brawl, we cannot control which direction to do the irish whip/throw your opponent. I press left + O (PS4), my player throws his opponent to the right. It just randomly select the direction. 2K, patch that!

So.....no addressing the fact that we can't choose both partners in universe? Lol

I'm as much of a 2K apologist as any of the non-pepsi drinkers around this dump but seriously, this game is a disaster. Who the fcc decided this was release-worthy? But don't anybody wig out, that's more of a rhetorical question and I don't even want an answer.

I'm as much of a 2K apologist as any of the non-pepsi drinkers around this dump but seriously, this game is a disaster. Who the fcc decided this was release-worthy? But don't anybody wig out, that's more of a rhetorical question and I don't even want an answer.

The *Censored* did I ever do to you?

Okay, but why the shot at me? I'm not going to deny now that the game is out, the bugs are out of control. I may not like it when certain people exaggerate certain issues just so they have reason to whine, but I got enough of that "apologist" shit back in 2K15.

So all i had to do was shut down the PS4 completely for 20sec and the game has been working perfectly since.

That seemed to do the trick for me as well. I was having some really bad framerate dropping and stuttering yesterday. Tried to restart the game, but didn't work. Then I just got tired of it and shut off the PS4 completely. Couple of hours later I tried again and it worked just fine and has worked since

Well, this one is an absolute treat of a Bug/Glitch.

Just got to Night of Champions PPV on the calendar. In the Semi-Main, had Ultimate Warrior cash in the MITB and win the title. Moved onto the main event match.

Entrances were automatically OFF. So restarted and switched them ON. Lilian announced it was a No DQ match during the intros. Fair enough.

I have Goldberg's default costume set to his '04 one yet he came out in his WCW attire. Odd but again, fair enough.

Match starts, the HUD is cleared. Nothing on screen. Paused it, Went into Match Options and EVERYTHING was set to "Off" automatically. Camera Cuts Off, Camera Shakes Off, Hit Point & Stamina Gauge Off etc. So went through and switched them all back on.

Have spent 10/15 minutes or so beating down the opponent and can't win the match because there is literally NO WAY TO WIN THE MATCH!! I press B and he won't pin or even put him in a submission hold if it was a submission only match. I can't throw him out the ring for a count out victory as we can't seem the exit the ring. Can't get a weapon from the outside to cause a DQ because of the aforementioned inability to leave the ring.

What an absolute mess. All this caused by the MITB cash-in during the previous match? It's the only thing I can think of that's different.

Sorry if this was already brought up but I don't really feel like going through 8 pages to see if it was. Has anyone else had a problem with resetting hair dye? Went to play MyCareer and used hair dye only to realize I didn't want it anymore so I reset it. The problem is the hair dye returned whenever I moved on to something else when creating my CAW. Decided to exit out and create a MyCareer CAW later.

Haven't used the hair dye feature since as I'm afraid of having this issue again.

Archived