Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

I've literally just spent an hour putting WWE logos and much more on my attire in my career.....got back to the menu, all dissapeared along with the hair dye thats only showing in ring not entrance, man this game is soooooo bad for bugs and glitches...i've encountred so many it feels unplayable and am scared to do anything on it....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The invisible wrestler in cutscenes has happened 4 times now in Universe Mode and there's 1 constant, it seems. Goldberg.

So it must be a DLC related bug as he's the only DLC character I have.

The latest one was before a match with Diesel, the invisible Goldberg slapped him for refusing a handshake.

You change the title match in universe at the PPV.... You get this match AND the original on the card.

E.G. I wanted to change Finn v taker for championship for Finn v AJ.

Get the AJ match AND still have to play the taker match after it.

Promos:

You have to replay them if they end with a fight.

MyCareer - anytime I do a move against the ropes, he does it to an invisible ghost whilst the wrestler is just groggy against the ropes..

Where is Owens Apron Powerbomb?

it doesn't have to be omg. Go to the ropes section of the move set. It's there and can be used as a normal move aswell as a omg

After 2k16 I'm just tired.. Lol. Updating roster again etc moves sets and entrances.. Done it 4 times last year and just a drag with the game as it is..

And knew the obsession with pre orders was due to being a bad release.. Still like a mug pre ordered.. If I didn't delete 2k16 probably stick it on..

Anyone else experiencing serious lagging during matches? I haven't done the patch update due to having no internet connection atm, so I'm not sure if it's something that's fixed with the patch. Anyways I had 2 one on one matches and during mid moves the game kept lagging similar to last year during 6 man matches.

So I now have a game breaking bug. I cannot do anything, and I mean anything. When it at the menu where it says press any button, I press all my buttons on my controller nothing happens nothing, all i see is the laoding circle and where it says press any button. I closed the game 3 times and restarted my ps4 3 times also same issue. I cannot play the game at all now

Goddamn. Just from what I'm reading, this seems like the most jacked up WWE game ever. Good thing I'm renting it first, though if it's really that bad, I doubt I'll keep it long anyway. Shame. Last year was so close to being perfect too and now this. Eh well. At least it means I can free up space for Shantae.

The only thing that has me mad is universe. I was playing and I played almost every match on the card and when I simulated the main event and pressed (X on ps4) for the next event it restarted the whole Raw card and didn't moved to the smackdown show I was like tf man. Oh and I experieced a glitch playing a triple threat match where my character just froze and I couldn't move until someone grappled me

There are certainly issues that desperately need to be fixed, but keep in mind certain people tend to... exaggerate issues.

I am not able to play at all. The options menus are the only menus that work for me. Every time I try selecting a match type, it just takes me back to the match type selection screen. Same thing with Universe and Career. Create a belt works. It freezes when I try to enter create an entrance and or moveset. Game is pretty broken, if you asking. I amabout ready to ask for a refund.

Sorry if this was reported already cause I didn't went through all 5 pages to see if anyone posted it before but when you try to dye the hair on the corncobs hair on a female (not sure if the issue occurs on males too but I guess it's hair related so it should), the Color won't Show up while you applying it but rather will be applied on the head even if you use the biggest brush available.

Then when you go out of the hair dye Editor its showing up and even if you go back and remove it, when you confirm and go out it stays on the hair looking messed up. :(

Even if you change hair it will be applied on the new hair automatically.

Even if you remove the hair, save the model and go out, after you go back in and want to apply hair on the bald model the dye reapplys itself. :(

It messed up my awesome kong caw I worked hours on and I can't remove it no matter what.

EDIT: After I loaded the caw for the second time, I applied the hair, went to the dye mode, removed the dye and resaved, it removed it now. :)

Cumbersome but at least there is a Workaround.

So you are able to edit or remove the hair dye? I haven't tried it yet but someone here said they couldn't remove it.

In Backstage Brawl, we cannot control which direction to do the irish whip/throw your opponent. I press left + O (PS4), my player throws his opponent to the right. It just randomly select the direction. 2K, patch that!

Make sure you're holding the direction you want to

Whip before you press the button

In Backstage Brawl, we cannot control which direction to do the irish whip/throw your opponent. I press left + O (PS4), my player throws his opponent to the right. It just randomly select the direction. 2K, patch that!

Make sure you're holding the direction you want to

Whip before you press the button

So.....no addressing the fact that we can't choose both partners in universe? Lol

Archived