Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CM_EDGE

Bugs & Glitches Thread

The servers have been bullshitting all damn day

Wonder if they're blocking them out or making some modifications for demos, etc at that E3 dealie?

Wonder if they're blocking them out or making some modifications for demos, etc at that E3 dealie?

Wouldnt count on it. Highly doubt that theyd show online at E3.

Wouldnt count on it. Highly doubt that theyd show online at E3.

yeah they never show online at e3 atleast where wwe games is concerned.

This is a game killer for me. If I try to save anything, it gets stuck on a loading screen. After any match, title change, moveset edit, anything. It just stays on the background, while the wrestlers walk. I love this game, it would be my favorite wrestling game if these glitches weren't so terrible. I can't wait four months for a new WWE game. I can't believe this.

This is a game killer for me. If I try to save anything, it gets stuck on a loading screen. After any match, title change, moveset edit, anything. It just stays on the background, while the wrestlers walk. I love this game, it would be my favorite wrestling game if these glitches weren't so terrible. I can't wait four months for a new WWE game. I can't believe this.

Well, well, well, that was quick. I was on PS4 and all I had to do was restart the console fully. Huh

Probably already reported but if you are in a rivalry, and the AI pulls up the match where one of the opponents walks out injured, the card for the event says it is A vs B, both rivals, but the image is of the wrestler who walks out as the substitute. Spoiler alert!

Also, I've noticed if you use more than one slot for extra alternative attires, you will get the empty black silhouette coming up in the match-up screen for some of the attires.

Edit: After watching for the black silhouette, it seems it happens when an alternative attire for an in-game character has been "dialed up" for the match and there is a pre-match cut scene.

I love that while I was cutting a "break up tag team" promo with Triple H in the ring in "My Career" mode, we had Triple H's twin appear on the stage making a match between my character (Kenny Omega) and his doppelganger.

Pretty funny bug that I found quite amusing.

On the PC version of the game, I'm getting a glitch where the game's aspect ratio is messed up every time I start it up.

No matter what resolution I set the game at, every time I start it the aspect ratio is messed up, and I have a gigantic black border on all four sides. The only way I can set it right is if I go into the in-game graphic options and reset the resolution. Granted, doing that isn't hard, but it's just annoying having to do that every time I start the game.

Any solutions? Thanks.

Caws titantron keeps resetting to "WWE Logo" for no reason.

I was gonna try adding the new Impact logo to Community Creations. Whenever I upload the logo through the website and download it to my game, it switches the "Can be reuploaded?" option to no. Barring me from actually uploading it to Community Creations.

I vacated the United States title and since then Lillian Garcia announces every title match as "for the United States championship"

Tried assigning the belt to a wrestler, but didn't fix it.

I vacated the United States title and since then Lillian Garcia announces every title match as "for the United States championship"

Tried assigning the belt to a wrestler, but didn't fix it.

For me Jinder is my champion in my game for exhibition matches. When i played a fatal 4 way for the Universal championship. Roman entered as the wwe world heavyweight champion. Man this guy really wants all championship even in the game.

Hopefully the bug will be fixed in 2k18, whenever there's a cutscene in universe mode with a championship. It's always the WWE Championship from 2013. No matter what title you use, it's always that same one.

Lol...

Did you do a ring break OMG before you did this match? That's usually what makes that glitch happen. After you do the ring break, every match you have the ring is messed up until you restart the console.

You turn entrances off for just one damn match in universe mode and you need to sacrifice your first born child to get it back on.

You turn entrances off for just one damn match in universe mode and you need to sacrifice your first born child to get it back on.

My day is complete :lol: :lol: :lol: