How "recent" will the roster be?

I'm hoping it's as updated as to Summerslam.

Thing is, now with this draft. If it's not implemented, whole game will just feel out of date and as if it's last year. Especially career mode.

As 2k treat WWE as a sport competitive simulation, rather than a story one, it should be updated, as nba, FIFA etc

Example, FIFA in October (after release) go to promoter clubs in premier league, scan every player, then release updated versions/real faces in November.

This year needs to be improved in terms of presence.

New day, woods with new day attire. Yet the game and career mode recognise him as a tag team with R Truth.. Lol

Goldust and stardust are enemies on the game, yet a tag on career mode.. Lol. *censored*ing weird.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say that we will at least have the roster from Wrestlemania ( maybe not Stardust / Bad News Barrett / Ryback ) and I can see a lot of guys from NXT ( especially since Nakamura or Nia Jax will be in ) or post Wrestlemania debut like The club make it in the game

And the draft will be easy to do, just put wrestlers on their brand and that's all right ? The only problem I can see is with the WWE Title

And for career, it's simple, they needed 10 tag teams for the rankings so it's not that the game wasn't updated but more that they put in as much tag team as they can even if it doesn't make sense

Yeah I understand the tag team concept. They should do allies as maybe tag partners? If they're isn't enough to fill? You saying that made me realise 100% career mode will be dated as not 10 tag teams on each show. But yeah, the allie thing. Friends who could or have been in a tag match as weird as it sounds. Better than outdated tags when one member is in a stable.. Or allocate tag teams we create and dismantle for career mode? Not hard, it's just a table and no voice acting anyway. Like updating squads on FIFA.. Weird that somehow has its own database..

In terms of title. I reckon will be a draw some how on weekend. Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose will both pin Reigns. They both go on their respectful shows with a WWE championship. Then will change to WWE Raw Champion/WWE Smackdown Champion. So suggest downloading two one with red and other blue? What I'm going to do..

Another one, tag titles and woman's? Reckon be world tag team titles on Smackdown along with woman's. Or maybe as above different colours and a show champion rather than whole organisation.

Wish they'd take ideas from people on this forum, seen some amazing concepts ideas etc, like two champions and then the main champion who appears on both shows. Excellent idea

Yeah I get that. But it's still considered chapters.

After Wrestlemania to MITB

After Money in The Bank - Summerslam

After Summerslam to Suvivor Series

Suvivor series to Wrestlemania (longer as Royal Rumble half way).

So hoping they are up to date as of Summerlsam, MITB latest. As been considerable changes. Hoping they have Seth Rollins updated attire and entrance theme for example and not just last year..

but they have a bunch of other work to do beside wrestlers isnt the teams lik 20 or 30 guys

All it is, is allocating wrestlers to certain categories. Don't call it WWE 2K17, when career mode is based off of Autumn 2016c lol.

Allocate wrestlers to certain divisions, stables. Communicate on a forum here, to update attires before release date, then combine into an update file, copy the titantrons/themes off of WWE (hell be lazy use a youtubetomp3) ha. These are all little tweaks, or just give us access to things as custom entrance themes like in the other thread, and won't be a necessity.

Actually, another perspective as dumb as it sounds.. Wouldn't be bothered about attires and if wrestlers aren't on the game, if the entrance music themes are customisable, Some of the caws look like they've been made officially, same with attires. Then they do something dumb and restrict this being used on career mode, because the foundation is the universe from the year prior..

Frustrating as HELL!

Ps I totally get where you're coming from though and perspective of yours. Want the game to be a success, put work in. Like FIFA, 100x more popular than WWE. Every Thursday there's an update, where things such as football boots are changed because the footballer changed weekend before. Even generic footballers in lower division gets haircut, next update it's done. Down to high socks etc.. Sometimes it has to be done.

Employ some people off of here! Jesus, age of Sandow for example, should be their move set guy.

It's difficult to say at the moment, but I assume the cutoff date this year was around May or June. That way No Way Jose & Cien would make it as DLC.. last year's cutoff was May 2015 I believe since Samoa Joe was included as DLC.

but they have a bunch of other work to do beside wrestlers isnt the teams lik 20 or 30 guys

All it is, is allocating wrestlers to certain categories. Don't call it WWE 2K17, when career mode is based off of Autumn 2016c lol.

Allocate wrestlers to certain divisions, stables. Communicate on a forum here, to update attires before release date, then combine into an update file, copy the titantrons/themes off of WWE (hell be lazy use a youtubetomp3) ha. These are all little tweaks, or just give us access to things as custom entrance themes like in the other thread, and won't be a necessity.

Actually, another perspective as dumb as it sounds.. Wouldn't be bothered about attires and if wrestlers aren't on the game, if the entrance music themes are customisable, Some of the caws look like they've been made officially, same with attires. Then they do something dumb and restrict this being used on career mode, because the foundation is the universe from the year prior..

Frustrating as HELL!

Ps I totally get where you're coming from though and perspective of yours. Want the game to be a success, put work in. Like FIFA, 100x more popular than WWE. Every Thursday there's an update, where things such as football boots are changed because the footballer changed weekend before. Even generic footballers in lower division gets haircut, next update it's done. Down to high socks etc.. Sometimes it has to be done.

Employ some people off of here! Jesus, age of Sandow for example, should be their move set guy.

1. they can only use the music and themes wwe gives them

2.but ur not understanding they have a time limit most moveset guys and create wrestlers guys here take days to weeks to make move set or a caw of one guy perfect they have over a hundred to do plus everything else even then 2k say it takes them 3 days to make one gu

3. fifa is more popular that why they get updated WWE games are not plus fifa isnt as up close as WWE games are and people spend loads for player coins or cards or packs or what ever they use

People will probably be split onto RAW and Smackdown but that'll just be superfluous since the actual Universe (titles), My Career (everything) etc wont be.

Some people will have attires based on November- December while a few others will have their WrestleMania attires. But the general idea is that this game will be based on late 2015 WWE AND NXT (with Nakamura and a few exceptions).

Frustrating as HELL!

2.but ur not understanding they have a time limit most moveset guys and create wrestlers guys here take days to weeks to make move set or a caw of one guy perfect they have over a hundred to do plus everything else even then 2k say it takes them 3 days to make one gu

3. fifa is more popular that why they get updated WWE games are not plus fifa isnt as up close as WWE games are and people spend loads for player coins or cards or packs or what ever they use

It's 2016.

Every updated move set is on here for example, by people who are not employed by 2k. Gonna release a game, do it properly. Want to make profit give us what we want. It's simple. Or just give us option. "It's too hard and not enough time" is the worst thing ever and not a valid reason. Hell communicate with WWE and wrestlers. Research. It's a international hundred million selling game? (In terms of money not actual copies sold). Branch communications. People on this forum, who don't earn a cent, make the most authentic things going. So branch out, ask them to make the move sets, get someone to validate them, allocate to wrestler, pay them. Trust me, their a money orientated business, want more income, give us what we want.

They have 3 months to update attires. Face scans can be done months prior to when the wrestler appears. Communication with WWE and a non disclosure. At the very least Extreme Rules, that's 6 *censored*ing months. Game should be out in beta at least 3 months before. So 3 months to do authencity and little tweaks.

Frustrating as HELL!

It's 2016.

Every updated move set is on here for example, by people who are not employed by 2k. Gonna release a game, do it properly. Want to make profit give us what we want. It's simple. Or just give us option. "It's too hard and not enough time" is the worst thing ever and not a valid reason. Hell communicate with WWE and wrestlers. Research. It's a international hundred million selling game? (In terms of money not actual copies sold). Branch communications. People on this forum, who don't earn a cent, make the most authentic things going. So branch out, ask them to make the move sets, get someone to validate them, allocate to wrestler, pay them. Trust me, their a money orientated business, want more income, give us what we want.

They have 3 months to update attires. Face scans can be done months prior to when the wrestler appears. Communication with WWE and a non disclosure. At the very least Extreme Rules, that's 6 *censored*ing months. Game should be out in beta at least 3 months before. So 3 months to do authencity and little tweaks.

they make profit ever year they give us the option to change move sets there no wrestling game out there that can even touch wwe games

why would they do that why pay some random person online no plus the game has to be done and sent out so they can make how many 10,000 of thousands of copies to be seal and ready to ship before release date

i think you have no idea how long it takes to make a game

so trying to get a up to date wrestling game as it never going to happen as it impossible to do in the wrestling

I think most of the attires will be based on Wrestlemania and maybe some till Extreme Rules. Regarding the roster usually they just update the current brand and Champions until Summerslam. Still hoping they could add a new championship if ever WWE decided to have a separate World Champion on each brand. I hate creating the belt since it is not authentic and does not have the Title Graphics before the title match introductions.

And seeing that they have already changed their RAW and SD logos this will suck since 99.9% it will not be in the final product of the game.

Surely they can put the draft update in? THQ did with SDVSRAW2006 and that draft lasted over a month?

SvR 2006 had a Universe mode?

It was GM mode if I recall. Was also in '08.

I meant as the default rosters, on the career mode the rosters were pre draft but say if you was doing an exhibition match then Batista was on sd and Cena was on Raw and so forth

Surely they can put the draft update in? THQ did with SDVSRAW2006 and that draft lasted over a month?

SvR 2006 had a Universe mode?

It was GM mode if I recall. Was also in '08.

I meant as the default rosters, on the career mode the rosters were pre draft but say if you was doing an exhibition match then Batista was on sd and Cena was on Raw and so forth
You can always change that yourself in the WWE games. Atleast since SvR'11

Archived