How "recent" will the roster be?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most requested caw will always be Punk..

Each year they should put the no 1 caw in the game.. Especially as improves server etc if you think about it..

it not that simple it would be jeff hardy

i think he still the most made caw or wanted or at least he was forever

I wish we every years title could get updated until the end of the year. So on release day we download an update and get Shelton Benjamin for instance, NBA 2k updates every day during the season giving us the current day line ups, any trades/free agency signings, etc. Every year a WWE title is outdated by the time it comes out, just update the damn title until the end of 2016, then there is no more updates roster wise or anything because they're working on 2k18

I wish we every years title could get updated until the end of the year. So on release day we download an update and get Shelton Benjamin for instance, NBA 2k updates every day during the season giving us the current day line ups, any trades/free agency signings, etc. Every year a WWE title is outdated by the time it comes out, just update the damn title until the end of 2016, then there is no more updates roster wise or anything because they're working on 2k18

There's a difference between copying a default template and giving it a name vs making an entire new wrestler. Most they can realistically do is change heel/face, teams, title holders, roster etc

I think they give us control over titles to a degree. Problem is, resetting universe, should go to the current settings/stables/title holders/attires that are set on the main menu/roster. Not reset back to October 2004..

And when updating title holders/attires etc, for them to be included in next mycareer you start, like FIFA for example. Don't expect already active mycareer to adjust as already started, but at least when you start a new one, it's synced up..

It's *censored*ing stupid and the only reason is, money (don't want to give that freedom to mycareer as it gives more replay ability and could jeopardise people buying the next years one.. Because they don't need too. Resets universe to old roster to subconsciously give you that feeling that's it's outdated and "can't wait" until next year..

Or..

They have proper shit coders who can't seem to sync up and give us the freedom we want..

Most requested caw will always be Punk..

Each year they should put the no 1 caw in the game.. Especially as improves server etc if you think about it..

Reminds me of one of the Smackdown games when they included everything to make Rey Mysterio. Obviously licensing could be an issue, but they should include enough to at least give a starting point. Still I think they could include moves, if perhaps not mannerisms.

(Mind you, they did include some of Nakamura's mannerisms, and he wasn't signed at the time)

I think it's sad that they pulled entrance motions and some moves due to people not being in the game. My caw was going to use Punk's "hand on the ground" entrance motion.

Yeah they included a lot of shinsukes, even finisher, knee attacks etc , which although quality, very inconsistent and sets a bar*.. So when we then ask, why is so and so.. They haven't got an answer.. Or an appropriate one.. If they added shinsuke (which they did), they should at the very least.. Add entrance motions etc certain moves, of top 10 downloaded caws per year.. Especially, if a former wrestler..

Ps, "the star" I think it's called? Codys old entrance, has something similar..

Yeah they included a lot of shinsukes, even finisher, knee attacks etc , which although quality, very inconsistent and sets a bar*.. So when we then ask, why is so and so.. They haven't got an answer.. Or an appropriate one.. If they added shinsuke (which they did), they should at the very least.. Add entrance motions etc certain moves, of top 10 downloaded caws per year.. Especially, if a former wrestler..

Ps, "the star" I think it's called? Codys old entrance, has something similar..

I suppose that's much easier legally, as Cody is still in the game. Will be interesting to see if both his "star" and default entrance motion is in 2K17.

Since Primo & Epico are still Los Matadores, this makes me a bit concerned about the roster to be honest as to whether there be that many new superstars/divas this year. I'm still hoping American Alpha, The Revival & AJ Styles all made it.

Since Primo & Epico are still Los Matadores, this makes me a bit concerned about the roster to be honest as to whether there be that many new superstars/divas this year. I'm still hoping American Alpha, The Revival & AJ Styles all made it.

same! Thinking that yesterday! Worst than what I was expecting, that I considered was bad! Lol. First WWE in years, I ain't pre ordered. The fact, they used the Nxt bundle as an incentive, shows that they're quite worried about disappointment, so telling everyone only 50000 copies, to increase pre order and revenue.. What I reckon anyway. Very forced..

In my opinion the newest superstar we'll see on disc this year will be AJ Styles. We already know about Nakamura being day 1 "DLC" for those that pre-order the NXT edition and he didn't debut until the end of March, but I'm sure 2K went out of their way to make sure they got him done so they could use him as on of the collector's edition bonuses since they knew he'd help sell the collector's edition. But IMO anyone else that debuted after AJ did in late January like Aries or Gallows & Anderson will have to be either DLC or wait until 2K18.

I can almost guarantee that both Jordan/Gable & Dash/Dawson will be on disc since both teams have been very popular in NXT since last summer. Dash/Dawson have actually been a team since 2014, so they technically could have been included in 2K16. But 2K only chose to include the most popular NXT guys in last years game. American Alpha just flat out debuted too late for 2K16. But since I'm sure since NXT seems to be represented much more in the game this year I'm sure both teams have made the cut and will be on disc for 2K17.

I don't even understand how Los Matadores made the cut, there last appearance on TV under that gimmick was September 2015. They were even outdated as DLC for 2K16 in January (I remember fans laughing at them being in a pack called "Future Stars"). I'm not a developer, but would it be that hard to remove the Zorro masks, add some generic ring gear and change there entrance music/tron? I'm pretty positive the masks will not be removable (unless by a glitch), so they won't even be salvageable.

I don't expect guys like Austin Aries, Eric Young or Bobby Roode to make the cut (especially given when they made their NXT debuts), so I'll be pleasantly surprised if Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows make the cut. They could end up being like Samoa Joe last year and be added as part of a DLC pack.

I figure we'll get tons of quality creations though on CC this year, in addition to the aforementioned names of the TNA guys who are now in NXT, I figure we'll see some great representations of the participants in the CWC.

Thank God for the creation community, because if it wasn't for them, there would be no roster updates. Technically, it is the community who provides us with a roster update.

Every year I anticipate a feature to be added where we get a roster update from 2K where attires and wrestlers' allegiances, from tag teams to which brand they belong to will all be updated, but that's wishful thinking.

Every year around WrestleMania, I make a roster list of the then-current roster. Reason I do this is because I know that's usually when the roster cut-off date is. So, I did that again this year right around WrestleMania. Everybody that was confirmed to be in the game on the current roster was on the roster around that time. So, that being said, this is what I'm guessing the roster will be like since this is the way the roster was around WrestleMania:

Green = Confirmed as of August 4th, 2016 (most likely won't be updating this)

Main Superstar Roster:

Adam Rose (don't even know if he's with the company anymore)

AJ Styles

Aiden English

Alberto Del Rio

Apollo Crews

Baron Corbin

Big Cass

Big E

Big Show

Bo Dallas

Braun Strowman

Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar

Bubba Dudley

Cesaro

Chris Jericho

Curtis Axel

D-Von Dudley

Damien Sandow (don't know if he'll be in but it's possible)

Darren Young

Dean Ambrose

Diego (Currently repackaged as a part of Shining Stars)

Dolph Ziggler

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Enzo Amore

Erick Rowan

Fandango

Fernando (Currently repackaged as part of Shining Stars)

Goldust

Heath Slater

Jack Swagger

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

John Cena

Kalisto

Kane

Kevin Owens

King Barrett (If I had to guess, I'd say he's not in)

Kofi Kingston

Konnor

Luke Harper

Mark Henry

Neville

R-Truth

Randy Orton

Roman Reigns

Rusev

Ryback (Technically still under contract so he'll probably be in)

Sami Zayn

Seth Rollins

Shane McMahon

Sheamus

Simon Gotch

Sin Cara

Stardust (Let's be honest, he'll be in)

The Miz

Titus O'Neil

Tyler Breeze

Tyson Kidd (I hope but we'll see)

Undertaker

Viktor

Xavier Woods

Zack Ryder

Main Women's Roster:

Alicia Fox

Becky Lynch

Brie Bella

Charlotte

Emma

Eva Marie

Lana

Maryse

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Paige

Rosa Mendes

Sasha Banks

Summer Rae

Tamina

Potential Stables: (Includes current and WrestleMania-time stables)

American Alpha (Chad Gable, Jason Jordan)

Blake & Murphy

The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor)

Breezeango (Fandango, Tyler Breeze)

Dash & Dawson

The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray & D-Von)

Enzo & Cass (Enzo.. and Cass..)

Golden Truth (Goldust, R-Truth)

The Hype Bros (Zack Ryder and Mojo.. if Mojo is in)

League of Nations (Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Rusev)

Los Matadores (Diego and Fernando)

Luchadragons (Sin Cara and Kalisto)

The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods)

The Shining Stars (Maybe if you can take their masks off?)

Social Outcasts (Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Heath Slater)

The Usos (Jimmy and Jey, obviously)

The Vaudevillains (Aiden English, Simon Gotch)

The Wyatt Family (Bray, Braun, Erick, Luke)

Eva Marie and Nia Jax

Team B.A.D. (Naomi and Tamina)

Team Bella (Nikki, Brie, Alicia)

NXT Roster:

Alex Riley

Angelo Dawkins

Austin Aries

Blake

Chad Gable (Has since been called up to main roster)

Dash Wilder

Elias Samson

Finn Balor (Has since been called up to main roster)

Hideo Itami (Just returned from injury so he better be in)

Jason Jordan (Called up to main roster)

Mojo Rawley (Called up to main roster)

Murphy

Samoa Joe

Scott Dawson

Shinsuke Nakamura

Tye Dillinger

NXT Women's Roster:

Alexa Bliss (Called up to main roster)

Asuka

Bayley

Billie Kay

Cameron

Carmella (Called up to main roster)

Dana Brooke

Mandy Rose

Nia Jax (Called up to main roster)

Peyton Royce

Every year around WrestleMania, I make a roster list of the then-current roster. Reason I do this is because I know that's usually when the roster cut-off date is. So, I did that again this year right around WrestleMania. Everybody that was confirmed to be in the game on the current roster was on the roster around that time. So, that being said, this is what I'm guessing the roster will be like since this is the way the roster was around WrestleMania:

Green = Confirmed as of August 4th, 2016 (most likely won't be updating this)

Main Superstar Roster:

Adam Rose (don't even know if he's with the company anymore)

AJ Styles

Aiden English

Alberto Del Rio

Apollo Crews

Baron Corbin

Big Cass

Big E

Big Show

Bo Dallas

Braun Strowman

Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar

Bubba Dudley

Cesaro

Chris Jericho

Curtis Axel

D-Von Dudley

Damien Sandow (don't know if he'll be in but it's possible)

Darren Young

Dean Ambrose

Diego (Currently repackaged as a part of Shining Stars)

Dolph Ziggler

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Enzo Amore

Erick Rowan

Fandango

Fernando (Currently repackaged as part of Shining Stars)

Goldust

Heath Slater

Jack Swagger

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

John Cena

Kalisto

Kane

Kevin Owens

King Barrett (If I had to guess, I'd say he's not in)

Kofi Kingston

Konnor

Luke Harper

Mark Henry

Neville

R-Truth

Randy Orton

Roman Reigns

Rusev

Ryback (Technically still under contract so he'll probably be in)

Sami Zayn

Seth Rollins

Shane McMahon

Sheamus

Simon Gotch

Sin Cara

Stardust (Let's be honest, he'll be in)

The Miz

Titus O'Neil

Tyler Breeze

Tyson Kidd (I hope but we'll see)

Undertaker

Viktor

Xavier Woods

Zack Ryder

Main Women's Roster:

Alicia Fox

Becky Lynch

Brie Bella

Charlotte

Emma

Eva Marie

Lana

Maryse

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Paige

Rosa Mendes

Sasha Banks

Summer Rae

Tamina

Potential Stables: (Includes current and WrestleMania-time stables)

American Alpha (Chad Gable, Jason Jordan)

Blake & Murphy

The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor)

Breezeango (Fandango, Tyler Breeze)

Dash & Dawson

The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray & D-Von)

Enzo & Cass (Enzo.. and Cass..)

Golden Truth (Goldust, R-Truth)

The Hype Bros (Zack Ryder and Mojo.. if Mojo is in)

League of Nations (Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Rusev)

Los Matadores (Diego and Fernando)

Luchadragons (Sin Cara and Kalisto)

The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods)

The Shining Stars (Maybe if you can take their masks off?)

Social Outcasts (Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Heath Slater)

The Usos (Jimmy and Jey, obviously)

The Vaudevillains (Aiden English, Simon Gotch)

The Wyatt Family (Bray, Braun, Erick, Luke)

Eva Marie and Nia Jax

Team B.A.D. (Naomi and Tamina)

Team Bella (Nikki, Brie, Alicia)

NXT Roster:

Alex Riley

Angelo Dawkins

Austin Aries

Blake

Chad Gable (Has since been called up to main roster)

Dash Wilder

Elias Samson

Finn Balor (Has since been called up to main roster)

Hideo Itami (Just returned from injury so he better be in)

Jason Jordan (Called up to main roster)

Mojo Rawley (Called up to main roster)

Murphy

Samoa Joe

Scott Dawson

Shinsuke Nakamura

Tye Dillinger

NXT Women's Roster:

Alexa Bliss (Called up to main roster)

Asuka

Bayley

Billie Kay

Cameron

Carmella (Called up to main roster)

Dana Brooke

Mandy Rose

Nia Jax (Called up to main roster)

Peyton Royce

Adam Rose is gone, he and one of the Ascension were suspended for 60 days (second wellness policy violation, Rose was extended to indefinite after a domestic incident and later granted release).

Dana is on the main roster.

Alex Riley is gone.

There's also a couple of theories on who's going to be on-disc based on who's been revealed so far in the Roster Reveal thread.

Archived