Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

you know what Spider-Man 2 needs? and lets be honest, they're gonna do a sequel, the next game should have 'create a Spidey suit'. a very detailed colour palette, choose the colours of the webbing lines, able to design/shape your own suit patterns (the red and blue parts of the suit), make those patterns any colour(other than red and blue), a variety of spider designs for the chest and back, different suit materials ( vinyl, leather, suede, cotton, flannel, etc), choose different eye lenses (shape, size, colour). and then of course be able to use that custom suit in story mode. and if they figure out way to do online multiplayer, use it there to. and there should be multiple suit slots.

Really don't think the game will get a create a spidersuit. Also don't think it needs one either. Why is multiplayer even a thought in a spiderman game too lol.

Why is multiplayer even a thought in a spiderman game too lol.

Look...I don't like multiplayer games, especially when the focus shifts fully to that aspect and away from single player. BUT...you've got the Spider-verse movie out now, so, it would actually make perfect sense to have a multiplayer option...wherein, you can each play as different suits and team up to play the hideouts and stuff together. Makes perfect sense to me. I wouldn't bother playing it...but it makes sense.

Edited by Generations

Cant believe they actually listened and gave the Raimi suit for free

And people are already complaining and asking for other suits that they wanted more.

Human race is a disease.

Cant believe they actually listened and gave the Raimi suit for free

And people are already complaining and asking for other suits that they wanted more.

Human race is a disease.

^^This

Why is multiplayer even a thought in a spiderman game too lol.

Look...I don't like multiplayer games, especially when the focus shifts fully to that aspect and away from single player. BUT...you've got the Spider-verse movie out now, so, it would actually make perfect sense to have a multiplayer option...wherein, you can each play as different suits and team up to play the hideouts and stuff together. Makes perfect sense to me. I wouldn't bother playing it...but it makes sense.

also, why not have players get to be the super-villains to.

THE RAIMI/MAGUIRE SUIT :dance:

and the new frames and stickers are freaking awesome :cool:

I'm going to have to switch back and forth between the Spiderverse suit and Raimi suit, they're both cool af (not to mention the other two Silver Lining suits)

Shocker? What's you issue with him in the game, if you don't mind me asking?

Chasing him was tedious, now fighting him 1 on 1 is frustrating. I ran out of patience.

I need to update it, haven't even played DLC 1. Played a little bit when New Game Plus came out. Now that all the DLC is out and all these new suits it's the best time to jump in it

Oh like a few weeks ago I FINALLY got my dang Pin I was promised when I Pre Ordered the game. It took God of War almost a Month after I pre ordered it to get that Pin. Like Spider-Man's Pin better

Speaking of chasing Shocker has anyone watched that video The Most Over Acted Scene In Spider-man History?

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Shocker? What's you issue with him in the game, if you don't mind me asking?

Chasing him was tedious, now fighting him 1 on 1 is frustrating. I ran out of patience.

With Shocker, I found you cannot rely on dodging alone, you gotta be actively moving and dodging at the same time, never staying in one place. also, try to stay in the air as much as possible.

Those Challenges..wow. Especially the bomb ones. I might not 100% this one but the voice acting and graphics are to good not to finish this puppy.

so i have ONE trophy left and im not sure if i'll be able to get it. i need Spectacular better in all Screwball challenges in Turf Wars. the 2 i need are the stealth ones. i finished them but couldn't get the high score.

DLC trophies don't count towards main story platinum right? Not that I have to worry since I already got it before the first DLC came out lol