Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could wake up and the Spider-Man and God of War Sequal would be out..(Sings from Willy Wonka) "DON'T CARE HOW I WANT IT NOW"

I think I'll use the Underwear Spider-Man suit on New Game Plus, the ability is OP, but gotta not take damage

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Speaking of trophies...I'm really surprised they didn't have any for gold medaling all the challenges, and especially surprised there isn't one for playing on the Spectacular difficulty. Happy as hell that there wasn't, though. Those are personal challenges, and I hate when games require them for 100%.

Edited by Generations

Apparently Spider-Man is now the Fastest selling Playstation Exclusive game of all time

Good. Game needs to do well, so we can have Spider-Man 2, (and hopefully other Marvel games by Insomniac). Insomniac's Punisher needs to be a thing.

The only thing I worry about with Insomniac doing other Marvel properties is if they themselves are the ones that pick the property they want to do. So much care and effort was put into Spider-Man because they were given the choice of Marvel hero and they picked Spider-Man. Do they care about Punisher as much as they do Spider-Man? If the answer is no, I don't know that a Punisher game would be the right choice

If only there was more hidden and secret suits sorta like the Tshirt Campus Suit for taking the 50 hidden Photos

And I WANT the Platinum but I don't wanna 100% the game, it'll make me feel like there is nothing more to do. Wish it had a trophy fo beat it on the hardest difficulty, same goes with God of War, which was a shocker

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908