WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As she said in her blog, people need to let simple botches like that go. When was that, 2013? That wasn't even part of her damn character. Give me a segment or something where it was her character to be stupid.

But...she doesn't have a character. That's what I said. She's...a...stupid...bitch.

Not surprised by any of these releases. I imagine we'll see Sandow, Barrett and possibly Riley in TNA or LU. In fact Barrett would be great in LU.

The rest I'm not bothered about. Cameron never deserved to be in the WWE in the first place, I was a big fan of Santino but with his in ring career over he's limited to what he can bring to the table, and the rest are just extras.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ryder, Tamina or Swagger next on the list.

These are quite the random names, considering one of them is heavily featured across all WWE programming and still selling alot merchandise, another one is injured and the third one just signed a new deal with the company...
Tamina seems out dated in today's Womens division. She doesn't have the look or character of a Diva, and she doesn't have much to brag about in the ring.

"Doesn't have the look or character of a Diva"

And that's supposed to be something bad?

She is doing fine as an enforcer.

Mehhh... To me she just looks like an angry mom who participates in wrestling matches for fun in her spare time after she's dropped the kids off at school.

Lmaoooo :lol:

As she said in her blog, people need to let simple botches like that go. When was that, 2013? That wasn't even part of her damn character. Give me a segment or something where it was her character to be stupid.

But...she doesn't have a character. That's what I said. She's...a...stupid...bitch.

She does, or did as she's now been released, have a character. It was that of a mean schoolgirl. It might not have been noticeable due to her rarely getting to show it, but it was there.

Tamina is one of those people...I don't think she's good...at all...but I still respect her and I don't want to see her get released. I think she has potential to be better than she currently is. But I also think that all the shit happening with her father over the years drained her spirit. I think she's basically just a shell of a person. And you can't make an omelette with shells.

Edited by Generations

Less than a few hours after his release from WWE, Hornswoggle has already been booked for an upcoming event … and his post-WWE name was just made official.

The announcement was made by WrestlePro in New Jersey for their June 11th event and it looks like he’ll simply be using the name “Swoggle.”

For those who missed it, Hornswoggle was among the long list of names released Friday by WWE. Some of the other names included Santino Marella and Damien Sandow.

No official word, but we have a feeling he won’t be the only person cut from the roster today who will be on-hand for the event.

https://twitter.com/WeAreWrestlePro/status/728633359400898561

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/hornswoggle-booked-already-wrestlepro-release/?platform=hootsuite

Don't waste no time!

She does, or did as she's now been released, have a character. It was that of a mean schoolgirl. It might not have been noticeable due to her rarely getting to show it, but it was there.

Wearing a stupid slutty school outfit =/= having the character of a school girl. That was just Cameron being a stupid bitch. All like..."School girls are sexy. I'm gonna dress like a school girl."

Not surprised by any of these releases. I imagine we'll see Sandow, Barrett and possibly Riley in TNA or LU. In fact Barrett would be great in LU.

The rest I'm not bothered about. Cameron never deserved to be in the WWE in the first place, I was a big fan of Santino but with his in ring career over he's limited to what he can bring to the table, and the rest are just extras.

These are quite the random names, considering one of them is heavily featured across all WWE programming and still selling alot merchandise, another one is injured and the third one just signed a new deal with the company...
Tamina seems out dated in today's Womens division. She doesn't have the look or character of a Diva, and she doesn't have much to brag about in the ring.

"Doesn't have the look or character of a Diva"

And that's supposed to be something bad?

She is doing fine as an enforcer.

Mehhh... To me she just looks like an angry mom who participates in wrestling matches for fun in her spare time after she's dropped the kids off at school.

Well...that's basically who she is.

Anyone talking trash about Swagger can kick rocks.

Swagger needs to go to NXT and get a new shot of energy.

*kicks rock down Swagger's dimming unimpressive career* Should I kick more?

Wack Swagger was never impressive nor successful with any of his pushes especially as a world champ. When his opportunity came and went, Zeb carried his return run as well as Cesaro. His world title push was a joke.

Hopefully that new shot of energy fixes that lisp. Other than that anyone wanting to see Swagger appear on WWE programs any further can kick a brick.

Guest Fight Me.

Hahahaha Alex Riley goodbye

Who else is gone?

Hornswoggle, El Torito, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Damien Sandow and Wade Barrett got granted an early release.

Really? When exactly did she act stupid?

Nope. It was stupid enough to warrant it being used against her forever until she rises above it by being a very good wrestler. But since she doesn't, we won't stop bringing that up.

Wearing a stupid slutty school outfit =/= having the character of a school girl. That was just Cameron being a stupid bitch. All like..."School girls are sexy. I'm gonna dress like a school girl."

Really? You are aware ring gear is one of if not the most important part of a character? It's the very first impression you make. Her character was a school girl whether you want to see it or not.

Ryder is still being use on WWE and NXT and Tamina is out with a injury.

Really? You are aware ring gear is one of if not the most important part of a character? It's the very first impression you make. Her character was a school girl whether you want to see it or not.

She's like 30...she isn't a school girl. She's a dumb bitch who dresses like a ho.

I wasn't a huge fan, but I feel bad for him. Genuine pity. He never did anything wrong.

1j4bAp.jpg

See, bus flip is a term. But I think they made it up themselves so those who don't listen to the show more than likely never heard of it lol.

I wasn't a huge fan, but I feel bad for him. Genuine pity. He never did anything wrong.

He was more entertaining than the people that they wanted to be more entertaining than him. In WWE land, that's like the worst thing you can do. :lol:

See, bus flip is a term. But I think they made it up themselves so those who don't listen to the show more than likely never heard of it lol.

No one questioned whether it was or wasn't. It's just a dumb name for a topic. No need to act like an insider or whatever anyway. The day you're a part of the WWE locker room you can call a mass release whatever you want. Until then, if you need to explain to other people what you mean by something as basic as the title of a forum post, then you're going out of your way to overthink things.

Edited by Generations

Only disappointed about Barrett and Zeb. So much wasted potential when it comes to Barrett, and it's a shame because they were on the right track with him plenty of times. And Zeb was a very effective on-air managerial figure (that is, when used). Oh well. Wish Sandow was used more too.

I'm going to sound like a right bastard for saying this, seeing as how it involves people losing their jobs but... I'm kind of glad to see the return of mass releases.

Remember every year they'd trim the fat, and new people were added to the main roster to take their places?

Ok, Sandow and Barrett are two I personally would of liked to stay but the others who were released aren't really surprising.