Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

This really isn't a bug or a glitch but it looks like some news on a patch.

The International Business Times is reporting that 2k recently announced during a Twitch stream that the upcoming WWE 2K16 1.03 patch will feature an updated entrance for Finn Balor.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/648435-lana-reacts-to-criticism-that-her-accent-slipped-on-raw-zigglers-brother-does-ama-and-will-appear-on-wz-daily-finn-balor-news#.VmCfNg1bjpk.twitter

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CAWs/some in game superstars raising the arm of their opponent after a win, what a c*ck up, that crap is not needed in exhibition, how could this happen? Wasn't an issue in WWE '12, '13, 2K14 or 2K15 yet 'gltchy' 2K16 leaves this stupid game breaking glitch in ?! Not sure if PS4/XB1 has this problem

That not game breaking

I'm guessing you are PS4/XB1 so it may not happen on your version but I don't want to beat someone and have them celebrate with me (its the ref that should raise my arm)or back down like a coward and get out the Ring when I approach them, this must have been a *censored* up, they can't have thought it would go down well, it needs fixing

CAWs/some in game superstars raising the arm of their opponent after a win, what a c*ck up, that crap is not needed in exhibition, how could this happen? Wasn't an issue in WWE '12, '13, 2K14 or 2K15 yet 'gltchy' 2K16 leaves this stupid game breaking glitch in ?! Not sure if PS4/XB1 has this problem

That not game breaking

I'm guessing you are PS4/XB1 so it may not happen on your version but I don't want to beat someone and have them celebrate with me (its the ref that should raise my arm)or back down like a coward and get out the Ring when I approach them, this must have been a *censored* up, they can't have thought it would go down well, it needs fixing

That's understandable, but it's still not game breaking. That term has a meaning for a reason dude. It means a glitch that renders the game unplayable, such as a bug that would cause submissions and pins to never ever work, or a bug that would crash your system if you went for a high flying move.

Anyone else having HORRIBLE FPS in even just singles matches anytime you go outside? Don't know if a custom arena causes this, but I only play in custom arenas and I've only just started having this problem. I'm doing a PPV for the first time in universe so let's see. Reset my PS4 to see if it makes a difference.

That not game breaking

That's understandable, but it's still not game breaking. That term has a meaning for a reason dude. It means a glitch that renders the game unplayable, such as a bug that would cause submissions and pins to never ever work, or a bug that would crash your system if you went for a high flying move.

Yeah, I probably overreacted by saying a game breaker, as I know it isn't all in game guys but it's just frustrating that EVERY CAW and in game guy with no specific outro will do it and I just hope it's fixed but I'm guessing if the last gen patch didn't fix the buffering Championship entrances and locked moves this issue won't be fixed either

Idk if a it,glitch or not but if,u set a title the cruiserweight only in world,title slot in everyone can challenge for,it not just cruiserweights

Even Divas?

If you use Ultimate Splash 2 with a pin Warrior and the opponent morph into each other in a standing position. This is an issue for last gen versions.

How did they miss that? This is just one of many glitches, the worst being the ref being replaced by your opponent if he has a generic outro/or is a CAW, this is VERY annoying and needs fixing but I'm expecting 2K to bury their heads and ignore all last gen problems, current gen may get fixes though

How did they miss that? This is just one of many glitches, the worst being the ref being replaced by your opponent if he has a generic outro/or is a CAW, this is VERY annoying and needs fixing but I'm expecting 2K to bury their heads and ignore all last gen problems, current gen may get fixes though

Ok we get it ur annoyed. U dont,meed keep bring,it up

In my career, I imported my previously created CAW.

It reset his move set and I just used the preset from my CAW and it let me use all the moves despite some of the being from superstars and still needing to be unlocked...

Is this a bug?

No, just an oversight.

Anyways, it seems that beginning tie-up mini-game might have a bit of a bug on it where the AI can fill up their end almost instantly. It's a bit frustrating.

You can do that too. It happens when you find the right direction instantly at he beginning of the chain grappling sequence. Was like that in 2k15 too.

I played 2K15 a lot and while they could fill it fast, I never saw them fill it that fast that often, honestly.

Doesn't the speed has anything to do with the attribute chain wrestling speed?

In my career, I imported my previously created CAW.

It reset his move set and I just used the preset from my CAW and it let me use all the moves despite some of the being from superstars and still needing to be unlocked...

Is this a bug?

No, just an oversight.

Anyways, it seems that beginning tie-up mini-game might have a bit of a bug on it where the AI can fill up their end almost instantly. It's a bit frustrating.

You can do that too. It happens when you find the right direction instantly at he beginning of the chain grappling sequence. Was like that in 2k15 too.

I played 2K15 a lot and while they could fill it fast, I never saw them fill it that fast that often, honestly.

Doesn't the speed has anything to do with the attribute chain wrestling speed?

Nah. He's talking about something that happens out of the normal chain grappling minigame.

It happens in the instant that the minigame starts

Archived