Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even 2K15 didn't have this many glitches man

it also had waaaaaaay less content

And both 2K15 and 2K16 have faaaar less glitches, and less severe glitches, than anything THQ put out in the last 5 years or so of their regime.

Has anyone else came across the glitch in CAW mode with Goldust's New Jacket? The Game freezes when adding logos to it, either completely hanging and taking you back to the home screen or if you finish, just sit there with the spinning logo in the corner. This is on Xbox One.

Not sure if this is legitimately considered a glitch, but isn't there supposed to be a way to see if a CAW has a second attire in CC? I hate to waste a download on a CAW, only to find out there is another with two attires instead of one.

Anyone else encounter this? If so, how do you view secondary attire?

OMG F5 again did no damage with Lesner. I recorded the clip and both Rollins and Bret Hart no sold and got up immediately afterwards while taking no damage (No change to the damage bar)

Uploading the video now to prove what I'm talking about.

I pinned my opponent 123 after Double F-5s. Mine is PS4 by the way.

Minor commentary glitch. I had a La Parka CAW vs. Chris Jericho, and Jericho came out as the TV Champion. During the match...

Cole: What do you think [something something] Chris Jericho?

JBL: Well the champion Bray Wyatt...

Wyatt currently holds no titles in my game.

Also, there's an annoying visual glitch when you have matches in the smallest venue arenas (venue 4 in CAA). It's like one of the metal arena frames in the ceiling is clipping through the crowd in the background. It's pretty distracting.

Minor commentary glitch. I had a La Parka CAW vs. Chris Jericho, and Jericho came out as the TV Champion. During the match...

Cole: What do you think [something something] Chris Jericho?

JBL: Well the champion Bray Wyatt...

Wyatt currently holds no titles in my game.

Also, there's an annoying visual glitch when you have matches in the smallest venue arenas (venue 4 in CAA). It's like one of the metal arena frames in the ceiling is clipping through the crowd in the background. It's pretty distracting.

Are we sure that's a glitch, or is JBL just on the sauce. :lol:

Any time I do create a show on the PS4 I preview the show and everything is fine. But when it come to actually playing the area it's always superstars. Is there a way to fix it or can we reach out to 2k and have them fix the glitch. Because I have a lot of amazing CAA that I wanna use

Any time I do create a show on the PS4 I preview the show and everything is fine. But when it come to actually playing the area it's always superstars. Is there a way to fix it or can we reach out to 2k and have them fix the glitch. Because I have a lot of amazing CAA that I wanna use

You can always report problems to 2k yourself^^

As far as the problem itself goes...I can't say that I had any problems with Create-a-Show so far.

I noticed a random glitch with some of my arenas tonight. During entrances, the titantron or some other random stage part gets shoved into a bizarre place. But there's an easy fix! Go into CAA "Edit", do absolutely nothing, and click accept. The glitch only happens during exhibition or similar modes, and there's no way to predict it.

While I attempted to perform an OMG! move on the announce table, it glitched and allowed me to move freely on the announce table, and instead of doing the correct OMG! move, it ended up doing just a DDT.

Try walking of it happens again. There is chance that you will walk in mid air.

Archived