Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XBOX1: everytime I turn game on it freezes and makes a noise. Turn it off and turn it back on it goea away until I start it again and it dreezes again

Sounds more like a problem with your console.

Maybe but it doesn't happen with any of my other games

XBOX1: everytime I turn game on it freezes and makes a noise. Turn it off and turn it back on it goea away until I start it again and it dreezes again

Sounds more like a problem with your console.

Maybe but it doesn't happen with any of my other games

Mh...Anyone else on the One having this problem?

If not, it could also be related to the disc.

Since this is probably the best place for it...

PS4

There's a glitch with the spiked hairstyle model. It creates a square shadow glitch from just below the mouth line all the way to the top of the chest. This shadow also goes straight from below the mouthline to the back of the head and ends at the shoulders.

You just barely see it happening in CAW mode. Changing colors or placing designs will not help at all.

examples:

zema-glitch_zps1qlmzezb.jpg

There was an Authority objective for reversing my opponent's signature and I reverse it TWICE and his finisher. Yet it still said I failed.

I kinda dont really bother with those tasks. Well not unless its something silly like lose a pinfall to Seth or take red leg damage.

My character aint losing to anybody!

XBOXONE: Just completed my 1st Royal Rumble and went all the way from Number 2 with Kevin Owens, dumping out over 15 people...but didn't get the achievement for eliminating 12 in a single Rumble????? Glitch or do you have to play with the default lineup and not choose who you want for the 30 slots in the match

PS4: Just used Fandango and he has a new winning animation without Summer Rae, but it still has the audio from last year for some reason. So randomly in the middle of him Fandangoing, you hear him yelling his name into the mic. :lol:

I'm getting really, really *censored*ing tired of fighting with this game on uploaded logos not appearing in the logo downloads. It'd be fine if it was once in a while, but 85 percent of the damn time is not acceptable, whether its a bug or a server issue.

One of my CAWs has the Sling Blade and a standing Super Kick as Signature moves.

While running, he does the sling blade.
During an irish whip he does the sling blade.
& for the standard front grapple he does...the sling blade! Yaaaaaaay!

The issue was corrected when I swap the 2 moves, but that is absolutely ridiculous. The sling blade is supposed to be a running & irish whip move only mind you.

I'm getting really, really *censored*ing tired of fighting with this game on uploaded logos not appearing in the logo downloads. It'd be fine if it was once in a while, but 85 percent of the damn time is not acceptable, whether its a bug or a server issue.

I'm guessing server issue.. Are you talking about where you can upload logo pics from PC or phone to use on your guys in CAW mode? Sometimes I wonder if it has to do with you refreshing a QR Code or something. Had to fight with that a lot.

PS4 - if you edit Rowan & Harper into a trio by adding bray wyatt and do the following below sheamus' music starts playing along with the wyatt family tune half way through and as a double blooper when bray blows out the lamp sheamus' music cuts off and the wyatt family theme starts all over again. A real damn shame. Can't have the Wyatts together as I want them due to this silly error. Can anyone else confirm this????

Template - Custom

Set Motion - The Wyatt Family

Set Music - Bray Wyatt

Set Titantron - The Wyatt Family

Set Ribbon - none

Set Header - on

Set Wall - on

Set Banner - on

Set Ribbon - on

Unfortunately even if you delete and remake them from scratch it still does it

I have had this issue, and it doesn't necessarily play Sheamus music, it plays whatever music you last heard on an actual entrance before a match, I got Lucha Dragons music the first time. Further, the wrong music it plays is attached to the entrance video, and it doesn't actually play during an entrance, so you have to give the trio Bray's music.

To be clear, it is a glitch that is only in effect in the create an entrance editor, in an actual match there is no music attached to the entrance video at all, including the Wyatt "Deh."

Archived