Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can end up on the floor in a Royal Rumble

Tag Team partners trying to attack the person that tagged them in.

I know I was in a match against Owens and then I got jumped by Cena. So I ran to the ring then Cena decided to kick the crap out of Owens for no reason. I won the match because of this but noticed everytime I get jumped if I get my opponent near the guy who interferred he ll beat the AI up.

If you experience your injure in excellent welfare at this age, you may decelerate using the products, but experts notify not to delay writer than 35 yearsof age.Neu Serum Pro By this abstraction, you staleness be using either an anti senescent cream or an opposing old peel humor depending on your tegument premiss.Human you ever asked yourself what varied separate products also creams as fountainhead as anti-aging creams may aid pass your strip appear often surmount?There are so myriad products in the market secure to puddle your skin looking more gorgeous but occasionally, http://www.healthcaresups.com/neu-serum-pro/

Relatively minor, but i've found that occasionally the game will turn every irish whip I do in to a hammer throw.

The opponent will always bounce out of the corner on any irish whip done before they are down to their second health bar. if you want to put a guy who has a green health bar in the corner you have to place him or her there from the front facelock move.

VV OK, thought it might be the issue. VV

Relatively minor, but i've found that occasionally the game will turn every irish whip I do in to a hammer throw.

The opponent will always bounce out of the corner on any irish whip done before they are down to their second health bar. if you want to put a guy who has a green health bar in the corner you have to place him or her there from the front facelock move.

I know that, like I said, I am talking about a glitch in which when I tap the throw button for an irish whip, the game will act as if I held it and did a hammer throw.

So the aforementioned Submission match has been going on forover TWO HOURS now. William Regal has FINALLY started using the Regal Stretch, but neither one is submitting the other, they're always reversing out of the submissions. This can't be intended...

Had the same thing happening to last year

Stayed away from Submission matches due to that this year

If you use the Copy to Superstar option in create an entrance then you'll lose their side trons. Example, I wanted to see how Roman Reigns would look like with the Rock heel entrance. So I copied Rock '03 and it deleted the trons. But then I copied The Rock current entrance and it gave Reigns Rock's side trons. So I guess it's a glitch of some sort.

I know that, like I said, I am talking about a glitch in which when I tap the throw button for an irish whip, the game will act as if I held it and did a hammer throw.

I recently found out if you hold the analog stick, even if you just tap the Irish Whip button, it'll do a hammer throw. You sure you aren't doing that?

So the aforementioned Submission match has been going on forover TWO HOURS now. William Regal has FINALLY started using the Regal Stretch, but neither one is submitting the other, they're always reversing out of the submissions. This can't be intended...

Four hours. Four hours with no winner, I finally exited out of the damn match. x.x

I recently found out if you hold the analog stick, even if you just tap the Irish Whip button, it'll do a hammer throw. You sure you aren't doing that?

That doesn't make any sense, how in the hell are you meant to aim the irish whip then?

Four hours. Four hours with no winner, I finally exited out of the damn match. x.x

Ha ha, I can't believe you watched a 4 hour match! Kinda awesome though...

Ha ha, I can't believe you watched a 4 hour match! Kinda awesome though...

Honestly I just started surfing the net after the two-hour mark and doing other things listing for a win, but it never came.

Caws inserted into MyCareer via Invasion feature have their logos messed up

I didn't read through all topics to see if this was answered but I'm having the same problem. Someones Apollo Crews (with generic moveset) is in my universe. His vs screen picture looks fine but when the match starts and he comes out his shirt has a black square on it and his face has one of my logos on it while his trunks have another one of my logos on the front and the back. I started a whole new My Career and this time it has Adam Cole in it but its the same issue. When he comes out his face has a black faded square on it, his shirt in the intro has the same black square as the apollo crews does and his trunks seem off. Anyone know what could be causing this or how to fix it?

I'm not sure if it's been posted in this thread yet but in my game the pin combo version of the Styles Clash/Belly to Back Mat Slam 1, seems to be bugged and does zero damage. I recorded some gameplay footage showing the issue and show it in comparison to the move without the pin combo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w91lk-SWtAY

Archived