General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're in the same boat as Manchester United, most liked+most hated due to success. Everyone knows who they are so they're the "British" team, I guess.

*Censored* United tho

They're in the same boat as Manchester United, most liked+most hated due to success. Everyone knows who they are so they're the "British" team, I guess.

*Censored* United tho

Obviously Arsenal are most hated, foh with that shit.

Arsenal haven't been successful enough in the last 15 years

They've been shit for an entire generation

Arsenal's been shit since 2011. But in general, Manchester United is the New York Yankees of the Premier League. The franchise. The money makers. The biggest brand of the league.

Nah 2004-2011 is the shit years

At least you have 3 FA Cups in the last 5 years

I mean, some don't care about it but it's still the #2 in England

Arsenal's been shit since 2011. But in general, Manchester United is the New York Yankees of the Premier League. The franchise. The money makers. The biggest brand of the league.

Nah 2004-2011 is the shit years

At least you have 3 FA Cups in the last 5 years

I mean, some don't care about it but it's still the #2 in England

We were CL-contenders, reached a CL-final and title contenders in those years and played some of the best football in Europe. Since 2011, we've played like shit, got humiliated in Europe, dropped out of the top-4 and haven't gotten close to the title. Yeah, 3 FA Cups are nice, but our level has dropped dramatically in the same period, it's not even funny.

• 8 months later...

Pizza is just a vessel for flavor. It's like a cookie...or cake...or anything like that. It doesn't need to resemble a traditional pizza in taste. It just needs to have a proper crust, with a variety of sauce, and toppings. I don't get how pineapple could be a cardinal sin when there are pizzas out there which replace the red sauce for buffalo sauce or ranch, or any other number of flavors. So, yeah...anyone complaining about pineapple (or any topping) is just missing what a pizza is. You wouldn't eat a strawberry cake and say "I'm used to all cakes having chocolate frosting"...it would be dumb. Just like the pineapple debate is. People need to broaden their horizons. If they don't like it...that's cool, but just don't say that it doesn't "belong" on pizza. We put hot peppers and bacon in chocolate bars, because it works. We put pineapple on pizza, because it works.

Archived