General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

pick up a slice of pizza off the ground and eat it

Like...he dropped the pizza and then picked it back up? Or it was random street pizza?

Nothing wrong with eating off the ground if you dropped it and then picked it back up. Especially outside. Little dirt and grass never hurt anyone. Obviously changes depending on the location. Wouldn't eat off the street, a sidewalk, or even the floor of a house, school, business, etc. But the earth itself is always cool in my book.

He picked it up off the ground at school, it was someone elses . To top it off the greasy cheese side was facing down so it was probably full of dirt. This kid was one of the more wealthy white kids at school. My only guess is he didnt qualify for free meal tickets and he was pretty hungry lol. I went to one of the best middle-schools in my area too full of rich and smart kids, but yeah, this is all I remember from that time many years ago lol.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Domino's is dogshit, but dirt cheap, so there's the appeal.

We got better franchises, one of them funnily named New York Pizza. Their pineapple + meat lovers pizza is fantastic.

Takeaway pizza over here is not overwhelmingly popular, people tend to go out to Italian restauarants and order pizzas there instead. One of them, called Happy Italy, is known for Nutella pizzas. Prizes are doable and pretty close even to fastfood pizzas.

And there are also loads of local "hood" pizzerias where the owners are usually Turkish or Moroccan and if you eat from there, you basically deserve to die for buying pizza from a Turk.

Domino's and Pizza Hut aren't even cheap here. Lol

They're more expensive than most other Pizzerias

Domino's is dogshit, but dirt cheap, so there's the appeal.

We got better franchises, one of them funnily named New York Pizza. Their pineapple + meat lovers pizza is fantastic.

Takeaway pizza over here is not overwhelmingly popular, people tend to go out to Italian restauarants and order pizzas there instead. One of them, called Happy Italy, is known for Nutella pizzas. Prizes are doable and pretty close even to fastfood pizzas.

And there are also loads of local "hood" pizzerias where the owners are usually Turkish or Moroccan and if you eat from there, you basically deserve to die for buying pizza from a Turk.

Domino's and Pizza Hut aren't even cheap here. Lol

They're more expensive than most other Pizzerias

Then you're getting *censored*ed in the ass bro, it's bottom barrel pizza in terms of price over here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The trend of Youtubers asking for likes, subscriptions and even notification at the START of their videos needs to stop.

It does more harm than good. Especially when they talk about how few people have clicked the bell button or how low the percentage of their viewers are subscribed to them. Seriously. If I'm already subscribed to you, then it is just a waste of time on me. If I'm not subsribed...let me see your content first, before deciding wether or not I subscribe to you. And the notification thingy...I don't know about anyone else, but I'm subscribed to around 100 active YT channels and just as many inactive/semi-active ones. I'm not going to turn on notification for channels that have a regular, reliable shedule. That just ends up being spamming my notifications and phone.

Asking for likes or subscriptions is fine in general, but this new trend is too obnoxious.  I have actively refused to like and subscribe to channels because of this

^Tbf...almost all of the channels I've seen who do that in the beginning of the videos are trash channels anyway. I'm pretty damn picky about what I watch on youtube...so, yeah. Almost makes it easier for me to say "yeah...this looks like a mainstream trash video that I don't need to watch".

Archived