General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pizza is the best food ever

I love "real" food too much to ever call pizza the "best food ever". Pizza is cool when you're lazy and cheap..when you're hanging out with friends, or there's a party. But a man needs to eat some real damn food. Pizza doesn't fit that bill.

You're not a man if you don't consider pizza a real damn food.

I love "real" food too much to ever call pizza the "best food ever". Pizza is cool when you're lazy and cheap..when you're hanging out with friends, or there's a party. But a man needs to eat some real damn food. Pizza doesn't fit that bill.

Well shit man, when you do it yourself it definitely fits the bill

You must have only had pizza from chain pizza places.

This might be a general unpopular opinion then;

I hate the elitism that goes with eating steak. People laugh at you for wanting a steak well-done. What's the problem with that? I want a well cooked piece of beef so why is that such a problem for people? Let me eat well cooked meat and not have to worry about how much *censored*ing blood is still in it still.

What balls?

Oooooh...sick burn, man. *censored*ing not.

what? I'm just curious if you're talking about baseballs, basketballs, combination of balls, or whatnot.

Yeah it's almost like he's only ever eaten Americanised pizza from fast food chains. Never eaten a proper Italian pizza? That would fit into your "real food" category.

Pizza is the BEST food ever fo realsies

What is proper Italian pizza? fry.gif

All these assumptions about the pizza I've eaten. I live in *censored*ing New Jersey. I guarantee you, I've had some damn good pizza. All I ever said was that pizza barely qualifies as "food"...it's junk food. It's a snack. Lol...you *censored*ing salty people, defending pizza. Lmao.

Doubt it.

And it does qualify as food. I mean, people eat it for lunch, usually, not as a snack.

Archived