General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

Doubt what? Why are you the *censored*ing way you are?

I've eaten pizza in Hoboken, Jersey City, NYC, and everywhere in-between. Even the local 'general store' pizza in my own town is quality pizza. I've even been to a pizza bar before. "Doubt it"...smh. I would have to actually go out of my way to get shitty pizza, tbh...I'm closer to proper pizzerias than I am to chain pizza places...those are all in the next town over.

And for the record, "real food" is like...something you could eat often without negative health effects. I'm not about to eat pizza more than once a week. I don't even eat it that often, tbh. Maybe a couple times a month, just when I really want pizza...and yeah, I have it for dinner or lunch...but I still don't consider it a proper meal...which is why I don't have it often. Of course it's damn good. Pizza is the bee's knees. Just said that it wasn't proper food, is all.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can also eat pizza without negative health effects. I'm Vegan so maybe I'm speaking from personal experience. I eat pizza on the regular and I'm definitely healthy.

Yeah absolutely. If you don't lather it in cheese and meat then pizza can be quite beneficial. In moderation of course, not 24" sized. :lol:

Well on the topic of eating pizza on a regular basis, I don't. It's a cheat meal to me. Once a week at most. But most things can't be consumed often without negative side effects...and that includes steak. A bud of mine was on juice and the keto diet yet for whatever reason went through a craze where he was eating steak multiple times a day. Well, it didn't help him lean out to say the least.

BUT I sure as hell consider pizza or any cheat meal real food. Especially Chicago-style deep dish...

Well on the topic of eating pizza on a regular basis, I don't. It's a cheat meal to me. Once a week at most. But most things can't be consumed often without negative side effects...and that includes steak. A bud of mine was on juice and the keto diet yet for whatever reason went through a craze where he was eating steak multiple times a day. Well, it didn't help him lean out to say the least.

BUT I sure as hell consider pizza or any cheat meal real food. Especially Chicago-style deep dish...

The best kind of deep dish... Chicago style. I'm well versed in that type of pizza.

Soooo damn good!

You can also eat pizza without negative health effects. I'm Vegan so maybe I'm speaking from personal experience. I eat pizza on the regular and I'm definitely healthy.

Yeah absolutely. If you don't lather it in cheese and meat then pizza can be quite beneficial. In moderation of course, not 24" sized. :lol:
Lol at 24" sized. But exactly.

Doubt what? Why are you the *censored*ing way you are?

I've eaten pizza in Hoboken, Jersey City, NYC, and everywhere in-between. Even the local 'general store' pizza in my own town is quality pizza. I've even been to a pizza bar before. "Doubt it"...smh. I would have to actually go out of my way to get shitty pizza, tbh...I'm closer to proper pizzerias than I am to chain pizza places...those are all in the next town over.

And for the record, "real food" is like...something you could eat often without negative health effects. I'm not about to eat pizza more than once a week. I don't even eat it that often, tbh. Maybe a couple times a month, just when I really want pizza...and yeah, I have it for dinner or lunch...but I still don't consider it a proper meal...which is why I don't have it often. Of course it's damn good. Pizza is the bee's knees. Just said that it wasn't proper food, is all.

No, why are you the way you are, claiming pizza isn't a real meal, among other stuff you've said?

Then there's something wrong with you if you don't consider pizza real food. It can be healthy, but your definition of "real food" is quite narrow. At least if you said it wasn't healthy, it'd have made more sense than claiming it's not real food.

Nobody told me this.existed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ioilEr3Apw

I hate the modern day trap boom. It's garbage and the only consistent talent comes from the producer. But I.don't know how to.feel about this. I think I like it. It's garbage but it's fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree, but there are loads of sexist guys out there who do think they know more than women and feel like they need to explain to them what's 'right', so I guess it's understandable if women become a bit presumptive that this is the case even when it's just a guy trying to open up a discussion.

Isn't that more of an internet-thing though? Everybody online assumes they're fully in the right and that the other one is talking out of his ass.

Not that people don't assume based on stereotypes, but I would be more sympathetic if it wasn't getting so misused all the time.

Like people aren't retarded right, you should recognize when someone is just having a debate and when someone is legit being misogynistic to you.

What's also bullshit: fatshaming. Unlike slut/bodyshaming, fatshaming is a bunch of fat *censored*s complaining about getting called out for being fat *censored*s. It's insulting to legit issues in society to coast on its coattails because you don't like people looking at you funny when you're half-way in your trifecta of your King Deal.

Don't get me wrong, I'm well-aware there are people who get fat through no fault of their own. That's *censored*ed up. But don't bullshit people by acting like being fat is a lifestyle. Like there's nothing wrong with it. You're going to die of heart disease, you obese *Censored*. People should point that out and you should strive to lose weight.

I think mansplaining is a real thing. I don't think it's anything to get too worked up over, just another way a person can act like a dick. I agree it gets misused as a cop out for not having an argument.

Also I don't really ever feel the need to call somebody out for being a fat *Censored*. I think antagonizing a person for it is certainly a dick move.

My unpopular opinion for the day (I may get killed for this?): I personally think any and very kind of chicken tastes likr shit. Never liked it in the 24, almost 25 years I've been on this planet.

Literally every kind? Damn. I can't stomach chicken because of a bad experience but I can't say that I've never liked it. Fried chicken used to be one of my favourites 'till I got food poisoning from it. :/

Archived