What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout Shelter. I thought the mobile version would be better than the PS4 version I'm use to but it's harder. I wanted to play on survival but I can't manage dwellers fast enough the screen isn't listening to me.

More people died in my overall first two hours than my PS4 survival in about thirty, which was maaaybe three? Like eight dwellers just died last night and that's not including the one I sent into the wasteland knowing his ass was dead because I was supposed to check on him at a certain time but lost track cutting my hair

Edited by WNX

Beat Saber for PSVR. I just got more exercise in an hour than I probably have all month.

I reeeeallly hate the levels where the direction arrows disappear. Like...I appreciate the concept of improving my memory. But, that isn't the shit I want to be doing. And it would help if the songs they do it on are actually good...but you can tell that they choose some of the shittiest shit to make you memorize, and the one track that I'm stuck on right now is basically just a cluster*censored* of noise. I hate it. :lol:

Edited by Generations

Hitman 2 Just got the Elusive Target. Cant wait to get the Absolution Suit, aka, my favorite suit. I LOVED Hitman Absolution. First Hitman game I really played and fully completed. Got the Terminus suit, the one from the burned Hotel from Absolution. Can't finish the game atm haven't downloaded all maps. Saving my data for Red Dead update for Online

For anyone who has played Spider-man, are the non spider-man parts really that bad? I have to make some tough game decisions soon, and I love super hero games but I've been hearing those non spidey parts are almost a deal breaker to some, never know if someone might be exaggerating this is the net after all. thanks

For anyone who has played Spider-man, are the non spider-man parts really that bad? I have to make some tough game decisions soon, and I love super hero games but I've been hearing those non spidey parts are almost a deal breaker to some, never know if someone might be exaggerating this is the net after all. thanks

"Non-Spidey" parts meaning the parts where you play as other people? No...they're not bad at all. Who the hell said they were bad? The entire game is fun. You aren't even playing those parts very long before you're right back to being Spider-man. It's just a bit of storytelling to mix things up. I mean, I guess some parts could be viewed in a negative light if you don't like sneaking missions. I myself hate when a game randomly does a sneaking mission for no reason. But, Spider-Man isn't like that. You aren't going to fail those missions a dozen times. At least, you shouldn't.

"Non-Spidey" parts meaning the parts where you play as other people? No...they're not bad at all. Who the hell said they were bad? The entire game is fun. You aren't even playing those parts very long before you're right back to being Spider-man. It's just a bit of storytelling to mix things up. I mean, I guess some parts could be viewed in a negative light if you don't like sneaking missions. I myself hate when a game randomly does a sneaking mission for no reason. But, Spider-Man isn't like that. You aren't going to fail those missions a dozen times. At least, you shouldn't.

I love "sneak/stealth" missions, as long as they are fun and not tedius. But I enjoyed stealth missions in Spider-Man.

I love "sneak/stealth" missions, as long as they are fun and not tedius. But I enjoyed stealth missions in Spider-man.

I was a bit worried about length and ease [that's what she said] of these missions, Because I am just not the best at them. lol I get to antsy to move , my fault I know. I suppose I was a bit turned off as they talked of sneak missions and I was like "AWESOME SPIDERMAN IS PERFECT CHARACTER FOR THOSE!" and then learned it was not him in those moments. I suppose I will have to buy it now lol.

I really don't get the complaints about any of it. It did a pretty successful job of making all of the characters in the game interesting, rather than just sticking with Spider-Man himself, and what we already know he can do. I didn't love those parts. Far from it. But, I recognize the purpose they served. And like I said...they were short and easy. So...why do people care? This is honestly the first time that I've heard any complaints about any of it. I didn't know it was even an issue until now. It was an A+ game, and I'm surprised that people still found something to have a problem with.

Started playing Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden on XB1 Game Pass. Was actually loving it a whole lot...and then the game *censored*ed me by just putting me in an unfair situation and autosaving at a point where I was infinity screwed every time I would load. BUT...I do really like the feel of the game. So, I'm going to start over and replay the hour or so that I already played. This time I'll just spam manual saves.

Edited by Generations