What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Trying to get back to Hitman 2, speaking of Hitman Season 1 is FREE for Playstation Plus Members.

Was thinking, should we make a Playstation Plus Topic like Xbox Gold where we can discuss the free games that comes out each month and speculate what game could be next?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to get back to Hitman 2, speaking of Hitman Season 1 is FREE for Playstation Plus Members.

Was thinking, should we make a Playstation Plus Topic like Xbox Gold where we can discuss the free games that comes out each month and speculate what game could be next?

Maybe make that topic into a Xbox Gold/PS Plus combined thread? It barely gets enough posts as it is.

Injustice 2

I played this game a few times on my PC and then uninstalled it. I just can't get into the Injustice franchise. I love the characters and I'm a DC guy but the gameplay throws me off. It's made by the same studio that makes MK but it plays differently. I also feel the characters are too small.

Injustice 2

I played this game a few times on my PC and then uninstalled it. I just can't get into the Injustice franchise. I love the characters and I'm a DC guy but the gameplay throws me off. It's made by the same studio that makes MK but it plays differently. I also feel the characters are too small.

Yeah the game isn't for everyone, I played the hell out of it, every day for over 3 months playing the Multiverse events. But MK 11 I'll probably play longer because I love the Fatalities, that's the main sucky thing of the Injustice series, is the no killing and alot of the finishers suck(like Grodds)

I cant ever delete my Injustice 2, all my gear will be deleted if I delete my game. I loved Injustice 1, still want to get all the S.T.A.R. Labs Missions done. And my goal for Injustice 2 is get Green Arrow a hood. I HATE that the mobile game gets the good stuff, I mean Arrowverse Characters, DCEU characters, Animated DC Movie characters(like Batman Ninja) and its HELL to grind the character tokens to unlock it. Wish you could import it. If the cycle stays the same Injustice 3 should be out in 2 years and MK 12 2 years after that.

They just released a major game update no more than a week ago, so yeah... game is still under maintenance.

New developer or publisher working on a new game? No idea, don't really care.

Edited by NegativeCreep

Maybe I'll download it again. Uninstalled it as soon I found out the Jason X and other content was scrapped because I assumed the game would lose all players or would be shut down within a few months

Well it gained alot when it was given away free for Playstation Plus a few months back. I'd play it more if my internet wasn't crap

Briefly started 'Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice'. Would still be playing it, but people are home, and it's definitely the type of game that I need to personally immerse myself in without people talking and moving about. Seems awesome though. It's free on Xbox Game Pass, so anyone who has a sub for that should definitely play it. And it's probably worth the $20 or whatever the price to buy otherwise, tbh. Seems like a really great game.