Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Just Cause 3. So...damn...fun. Relieved to see that my progress saved from last time, and that crash seemed to be a one-off.

Edited by Generations

Dead by Daylight

Trying to level up the (new) clown killer, seeing as how I don't want to face a clown over and over and...

Probably gonna play Dead by Daylight with 2 or 3 of my friends soon since it's Free for Playstation Plus this month but mmmm...I BOUGHT THE GAME LIKE A MONTH AGO THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME FOR 3 MONTHS STRAIGHT! FIRST HEAVY RAIN, THEN BEYOND TWO SOULS NOW THIS. But I'm happy my other friend will be able to play this with my and my best friend...still, just salty lol. BUT the DBD community will get bigger and more to play with

BUT the DBD community will get bigger and more to play with

Yeah, it's going to be great to finally have the chance to play DbD with our nephew... who has wanted to give it a try for the longest time now.

The "Scorching Summer BBQ" summer event starts tomorrow in DbD as well, so... yay!

Dead by Daylight.... trying to collect survivor chops & frozen margaritas before the BBQ event ends on 08/21.

Dragon Age 2. Seeing as Inquisition became my all time favorite game and the fact I never played the first 2 I figured I'd give the 2nd one a try. Thoroughly enjoying it so far.

Hitman

Ryse: Son of Rome

I was playing Ryse until I got to the barbarian girl boss and I just couldnt beat her. Great game though.

Took me a few tries but figured out it's all about timing with dodging,blocking,shield attacks and a couple of slices. First fight was much better

Shame you didn't finish it. She's the last boss battle with rest being cut scenes and smaller fights.

Bought a Sega Dreamcast off e-bay. I forgot how amazing NFL Blitz 2000 is to play. I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time, I didn't even care that I lost - I was having so much fun doing violently illegal stuff.

Hitman

Ryse: Son of Rome

I was playing Ryse until I got to the barbarian girl boss and I just couldnt beat her. Great game though.

Took me a few tries but figured out it's all about timing with dodging,blocking,shield attacks and a couple of slices. First fight was much better

Shame you didn't finish it. She's the last boss battle with rest being cut scenes and smaller fights.

It's still on my computer. I just hate getting my ass kicked by her again. So I'm not too far from the end?

Bought a Sega Dreamcast off e-bay. I forgot how amazing NFL Blitz 2000 is to play. I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time, I didn't even care that I lost - I was having so much fun doing violently illegal stuff.

If you like sports games try NBA2K1, still my all-time favorite basketball game. Was a good mix of simulation and arcade style, and you had an option to choose either or.

Playing Dead Rising 3 now

My favorite DR game and one of my most played games ever. Best setting for a DR game yet.

Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds

But I'm having this weird issue where the menu screen is shifted to the right of the monitor. It works fine in the actual game.

Fallout 4

Clearing the wasteland of villainous scum one settlement at a time...

Star Wars Battlegrounds II is only £15 on the PSN sale - I'm tempted.