The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

"Bailey" for some reason fans are determined to want her named to be spelled like someones last name..

Kurt Hawkings, Zach Ryder, Rhonda Rousey, these sorts of mispellings are common. I'm not sure if it's ignorance or stupidity myself, but given we never see Danial Brian, I'm going with the former.

We never see Sean Michaels either. I've seen posts from fans on youtube and other wwe comment sections where every superstars name is spelled correctly except for hers.

Read Chyna's book, you will see that one a LOT. :lol: Yeah I never understood why that one is so common. A quick google shows how wrong it is.

Not even that. Pro Wrestling in general and the WWE even more so uses name plates in every single entrance. The names are usually displayed without errors atleast once a week

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sasha didn't break her entire body at the prime of her career. She was languishing in a non-existent division with a near non-existent career. Her return isn't even the most talked about thing of the week in the company she worked for. Was it bigger? Objectively, no. What that tweet meant to say was "I'm more of a fan of Sasha so I was more excited about her return". Realistically her return will mean nothing in the long run to that division or that company. Shibata's was an actual special moment.

People who say shit like, Triple H only worked with the guy who drew. Well duh you jackasses. That's what a heel/villain does. A villain would never be THE GUY. His job is to be so hated he makes the babyfaces look even stronger when they foil the villain. Or he wouldn't be shit without marrying blah blah blah. He was a champion before he married her. Now do I think he'd be in executive roles? Can't say. But he would've still been a top talent regardless. Just some cringe shit I saw on a few YouTube videos and comments. But this specifically has always bothered me. Like besides Hogan, Austin, The Rock(while Austin was injured or gone), and Cena...who was THE GUY? There's probably people I missed pre Hogan actually.

People who say shit like, Triple H only worked with the guy who drew. Well duh you jackasses. That's what a heel/villain does. A villain would never be THE GUY. His job is to be so hated he makes the babyfaces look even stronger when they foil the villain. Or he wouldn't be shit without marrying blah blah blah. He was a champion before he married her. Now do I think he'd be in executive roles? Can't say. But he would've still been a top talent regardless. Just some cringe shit I saw on a few YouTube videos and comments. But this specifically has always bothered me. Like besides Hogan, Austin, The Rock(while Austin was injured or gone), and Cena...who was THE GUY? There's probably people I missed pre Hogan actually.

1. Triple H wasn't always the Villain. Quite often he was the babyface.

2. You yourself named Hogan and Austin.

3. Then there are the likes of Shawn Michaels, Heel Bret Hart, Brock Lesnar, Kazuchika Okada, Ric Flair and TNA during the Russo/Bischoff/Hogan days

You misinterpreted what I said. Austin was a babyface on top no matter how heel he acted or behaved. He was the top baby face. When he turned heel he was still a baby face regardless. Hogan I'm assuming you're talking about WCW and NWO. I named all WWE guys or top guys in WWE. Shawn wasn't the top guy as a heel. I'm talking TOP BABYFACE.

Archived