The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shades of Cool

^ Observe

GFCEbC9.jpg

Not even the worst but just one I saw recently.

Title was "What are they saying?"

What's wrong with these freakos? I'm honestly disturbed.

• 4 weeks later...

And those 10 Brock defences have almost only been him German suplexing and F-5'ing people over and over. Okada on the other hand has been wrestling his matches with everything that he has got, he puts his soul into his work and it shows.

At the same time it is important to remember that NJPW as a company doesn't run over 7 hours of entertainment weekly and the champion's absence isn't felt as hard as in WWE.

I was speaking WWE in general.

Assuming that we are talking BOSJ, then that tournament pertained to the junior Heavyweight roster. And NJPW has so many prestigious championships that the Heavyweight Champion can easily be excused.

And NJPW doesn't have a constant flow of content. It varies so much throughout the year, which is what keeps it fresh IMO.

Well I guess not.

But it is also wrong to regard a tour as weekly content, which I specified that I was talking about.

Anyway, Okada's reign has been much better than Lesnar's in my opinion and that was all I wanted to communicate initially.

The 7 hours comment was very clearly exaggeration for emphasis. There was no need to take it so literally. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing, Niffan was clearly saying that Okada's reign was better. You gonna tell me you disagree with that? Please.

It wasn't though.

Well I guess not.

But it is also wrong to regard a tour as weekly content, which I specified that I was talking about.

Anyway, Okada's reign has been much better than Lesnar's in my opinion and that was all I wanted to communicate initially.

I agree. The thing is, it's not due to lack of defenses. I actually like the idea that the champ only defends the title when there's a worthy opponent. Of course now they've ruined that with giving Roman rematches just cause.

• 2 months later...

Archived