The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... I chukled at his response

Same. I am so going to hell for my sense of humour. :lol:

Urm, why? I don't think people tend to go to hell for finding witty remarks funny.

As someone who once failed a job interview there because of my lack of witty remarks... I hve to tell you you're wrong

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Her first argument is to say "LOL NICE TRY I LIVED IN FLORIDA THEN HUR HUR" apart from denouncing it like a normal human being. So that tells me Reby Sky has probably dated a bunch of dudes and the slightest part of her is worried that it might be true and that she just can't place him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Bailey" for some reason fans are determined to want her named to be spelled like someones last name..

Kurt Hawkings, Zach Ryder, Rhonda Rousey, these sorts of mispellings are common. I'm not sure if it's ignorance or stupidity myself, but given we never see Danial Brian, I'm going with the former.

"Bailey" for some reason fans are determined to want her named to be spelled like someones last name..

Kurt Hawkings, Zach Ryder, Rhonda Rousey, these sorts of mispellings are common. I'm not sure if it's ignorance or stupidity myself, but given we never see Danial Brian, I'm going with the former.

We never see Sean Michaels either. I've seen posts from fans on youtube and other wwe comment sections where every superstars name is spelled correctly except for hers.

We never see Sean Michaels either. I've seen posts from fans on youtube and other wwe comment sections where every superstars name is spelled correctly except for hers.

Read Chyna's book, you will see that one a LOT. :lol: Yeah I never understood why that one is so common. A quick google shows how wrong it is.

Archived