Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

Faster Than Light

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say mine is the '98.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKbHte6Tl0Q

Same here. Been waiting for it in the games for a long long time.

Was it in SVR 07? I remember having that game, but never played as Kid Kash. That was his finisher, right?

It was. The one in SVR07 is a modded one though where it immediately goes into a pin (he throws the person to the side some and grabs their legs).

I'd say mine is the '98.

Was it in SVR 07? I remember having that game, but never played as Kid Kash. That was his finisher, right?

It was. The one in SVR07 is a modded one though where it immediately goes into a pin (he throws the person to the side some and grabs their legs).

That move is still in, isn't it? It's Tiger Bomb 2 or something like that in 2k14

I'd say mine is the '98.

That move is still in, isn't it? It's Tiger Bomb 2 or something like that in 2k14

Oh. So it was just THAT move? Meh. Hopefully, they add a real Tiger Driver '98 one day

I generally don't think a heel getting cheered is bad. That's a good one for this topic. :D

A heel who gets cheered is a bad heel, as the heel is supposed to be booed while the face is cheered. If a heel gets cheered, that usually says a lot about his skills, but not about his skills as a heel. If heels got cheered, then what's the point in making them the bad guys? If heels got cheered, there'd have been no Cena, Hogan, or Austin being as huge as he is.

See, but that's not actually true. A heel is a bad guy, a face is a good guy. They are supposed to be bad/good and do bad/good things respectively. It doesn't say all that much about their reactions. And my opinion is that it doesn't matter what reactions they get most of the time and I've also explained why quite detailed.

-

I haven't enjoyed a Heyman promo for a long ass time.

but aren't heels supposed to be booed for doing bad things?

Rowan would do an elevated powerbomb better than the Undertaker.

I generally don't think a heel getting cheered is bad. That's a good one for this topic. :D

A heel who gets cheered is a bad heel, as the heel is supposed to be booed while the face is cheered. If a heel gets cheered, that usually says a lot about his skills, but not about his skills as a heel. If heels got cheered, then what's the point in making them the bad guys? If heels got cheered, there'd have been no Cena, Hogan, or Austin being as huge as he is.

See, but that's not actually true. A heel is a bad guy, a face is a good guy. They are supposed to be bad/good and do bad/good things respectively. It doesn't say all that much about their reactions. And my opinion is that it doesn't matter what reactions they get most of the time and I've also explained why quite detailed.

-

I haven't enjoyed a Heyman promo for a long ass time.

but aren't heels supposed to be booed for doing bad things?

Rowan would do an elevated powerbomb better than the Undertaker.

Well, maybe you should have taken a look at a page long discussion before replying then because that's exactly what Rockstar and I were talking about for one site and more. I disagree with that view, that's the whole point of that discusion.

I know it won't happen but...

I'd love for Luke Harper to break out of the Wyatt Family, get a big push and eventually dethrone Lesnar. Now, I'm fully aware that I mainly want that just because I love Harper BUT he'd also be a great fit imo. He's very physical and tough and he's probably the best suited opponent for Lesnar bar maybe Sheamus. He's also pretty believable, physique wise and if you add that with him being crazy/deranged it could make for a believable opponent. I know he won't ever beat Lesnar, I know he probably won't ever be WWE champion but I'd love it and I also think it would make for a cool program.

I know it won't happen but...

I'd love for Luke Harper to break out of the Wyatt Family, get a big push and eventually dethrone Lesnar. Now, I'm fully aware that I mainly want that just because I love Harper BUT he'd also be a great fit imo. He's very physical and tough and he's probably the best suited opponent for Lesnar bar maybe Sheamus. He's also pretty believable, physique wise and if you add that with him being crazy/deranged it could make for a believable opponent. I know he won't ever beat Lesnar, I know he probably won't ever be WWE champion but I'd love it and I also think it would make for a cool program.

I don't think Harper should break away from Wyatt...but I also wrote an idea how Lesnar gets dethroned by Harper.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/462674-how-would-you-book-it-ss-spoilers-inside-and-everywhere/?p=10061253

Archived