Official NXT Takeover: 25 Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Not even a huge Breeze fan but Im happy for him. He deserves better.

Edit: Actually let me rephrase that. I dont think Breeze was deserving of the hype he had in 2014-2015 (people wanting him to the win the title) but I always liked him. I didnt NOT want him on TV. Hes definitely talented with a good gimmick. I just thought he was a little overrated back then, but that was 4 years ago :lol: he deserves a spot somewhere.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breeze to win it, Dream to get called up and Fandango returns to NXT angry that Tyler left him whilst he was injured and they feud.

Creep you're booking my dream program here.

Not so much with Dream getting called up, but I would so love to see a Dango vs Breeze program in NXT, ESPECIALLY if this means Dango lets his inner 'Dirty Curty' shine.

With all the Fandango vids on the WWE PC channel talking about how he wants to make a serious comeback, I see him returning to NXT too hopefully. Would be great for the both of them.

Breeze to win it, Dream to get called up and Fandango returns to NXT angry that Tyler left him whilst he was injured and they feud.

Creep you're booking my dream program here.

Not so much with Dream getting called up, but I would so love to see a Dango vs Breeze program in NXT, ESPECIALLY if this means Dango lets his inner 'Dirty Curty' shine.

Maybe Dream can feud with Cole if he wins the NXT title.

Gargano's attire designer on Takeover 25 gear:

I’d say, when you’re the NXT Champion, you’re the captain of the roster. So, when he faces Adam Cole at TakeOver: XXV, if he wants to successfully retain that championship, he’s going to have to go higher, further and faster. Most comic book fans will know what I’m cooking there.

Captain Marvel gear?!

Archived