Complaints thread

abhunter

For *censored*s sakes just let us control our goddamned partners in career mode already. The AI is not *censored*ing smart enough and costs matches way to easily.

Do what I do. If its 2 Vs 2 just stand on the floor and run in the ring and attack the legal man for the opposing team whenever he gets the upper hand, and when your partner goes for his finisher, focus your attacks on the illegal man to stop him breaking up the pin/submission.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clipping I know is unavoidable but it seems worse this year. Braun beard does it really bad. And the logo limit in my player seems unnecessary. I know it was there last year but really could do with out. But really nothing too big yet.

Braun (and i'm assuming some other people like AOP) also clips through his shirt.

-----

"what does buzz have in store! We're about to find out! he's gonna hit it!!" STAHP

Is it confirmed we can't use the "prestige" caw items in regular caw mode? Because *Censored* off with doing that shit. Stop locking cool items behind a shitty mode.

And while commentary is improved, its still infuriatingly repetitive. Especially Graves, who won't SHUT THE *Censored* UP ABOUT USING A FINISHER.

a lot of the morphing options don't do anything

whats the point of the block bodies it's stupid

still can't combine some face covers with masks when it was perfectly fine in 2k17

the emboss option seems to be worse

why the hell are they trying to pass off a lot of moves that have been in the game for years as new moves it's a joke

the atomosphere option in caa is horrible what you make in caa doesn't translate well to how it looks in game

a lot of the colors looked washed out especially blacks

for some weird reason you can't put the longer towell aound the neck with hair when it was just fine in previous games

still can't put hair with the kane masks when you could in 17 it's like what's the point of even having it in there

the graphics seem to be a bit worse then 18

the gameplay is way too slow and the controls are laggy as ever this seems to be the same problem in nba 2k but at least they give you the option to speed the game up

how come you can't have the mirror option on clothes like when you're making tights

the ai kicks out of way too many finishers

overall this game isn't worth full price

a lot of the morphing options don't do anything

whats the point of the block bodies it's stupid

still can't combine some face covers with masks when it was perfectly fine in 2k17

the emboss option seems to be worse

why the hell are they trying to pass off a lot of moves that have been in the game for years as new moves it's a joke

the atomosphere option in caa is horrible what you make in caa doesn't translate well to how it looks in game

a lot of the colors looked washed out especially blacks

for some weird reason you can't put the longer towell aound the neck with hair when it was just fine in previous games

still can't put hair with the kane masks when you could in 17 it's like what's the point of even having it in there

the graphics seem to be a bit worse then 18

the gameplay is way too slow and the controls are laggy as ever this seems to be the same problem in nba 2k but at least they give you the option to speed the game up

how come you can't have the mirror option on clothes like when you're making tights

the ai kicks out of way too many finishers

overall this game isn't worth full price

Youre the only person Ive seen say most of these complaints.

The new moves are new. They were all recaptured.

I think he means one or two moves are listed as new when they aren't. For instance I could be wrong (and blinder than a bat on acid) but the enzu lariat seems to still be the same one from a game or two ago.

It really does. The old one looked like the mocapper was just kind of... flailing in the air. I'm no Reigns fan but that superman punch has to look the part and now it finally does.

One complaint i have regarding My Career is that the story seems to outpace the player in terms of balance, Eventually you start facing matches where the player just doesn't possibly have the stats to handle it in a balanced manner. This could just be me using a smaller guy though.

That... that is not even close to Cenas voice..

Can't do diving finishers off of ladders anymore, I don't think. Was playing as Jeff and was standing on top of the ladder with a stored finisher but it never gave me the prompt to do the Swanton. I was able to do a normal dive off of the ladder, however. So.. if that was taken out, that really sucks.

Game is great and has been running great everywhere Ive seen so far, on top of it. Because of my own fault, I cant really get deep into creating for about a week, and even then, not even mad. Ive just been enjoying playing exhibition matches. Havent even seen that much of the game yet outside of some exhibition matches and its on a major upward turn from 2K18. Great stuff.

Edit- Nevermind, I thought it said Compliments Thread at first. My statement stands.

It is hard to see that pinkish outline when selecting things in Create A Superstar

Not so much a complaint, but did they up the sig/finisher reversal rate, because holy *Censored* the AI are cocks in this game? Been struggling at times on just normal difficulty. Also showcase mode is like final boss levels of ai bullshit. Maybe I just suck at this game haha.

Archived