The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 19,681 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:15 PM

2K has done much more for us than THQ ever did. When are people gonna realize that no game is ever going to be perfect? Technology and code is so much more advanced its not like the old days. Atleast 2K acknowledges the problems at hands and tries to quickly fix shit.

But atleast THQs Crap works most of the time. And aint as much as a bug fest as 2k

lolwut? Did you actually play the THQ games? They were FAR buggier than 2Ks stuff.

Lmao THQs games were awful bug wise. Freeze glitches anyone? Unblockable move exploits? The list goes on. I know youre upset, and if you wanna delete the game go ahead thats your perrogative but this game is a gem compared to the shit THQ fed us

I mean yeah 2K games have their fair share of issues, but it's like a bug-free heaven compared to the days where I couldn't go a day without a THQ WWE game hard-crashing my system for gods sake.

Every time I hear someone say 2K games are worse bug-wise than THQ, I have the unstoppable urge to force them to sit down and try playing Smackdown VS Raw 2008.

Lol i've played every wrestling game including smackdown Vs raw 08 on PSP. Besides last years trash on Ps4. This has to b 1 of the worst i ever played. So you know what you all keep give 2k the benefit of the doubt but 2k hasn't impressed me yet. 

Yeah, somehow I don't believe you.

2K has done much more for us than THQ ever did. When are people gonna realize that no game is ever going to be perfect? Technology and code is so much more advanced its not like the old days. Atleast 2K acknowledges the problems at hands and tries to quickly fix shit.

But atleast THQs Crap works most of the time. And aint as much as a bug fest as 2k

lolwut? Did you actually play the THQ games? They were FAR buggier than 2Ks stuff.

Lmao THQs games were awful bug wise. Freeze glitches anyone? Unblockable move exploits? The list goes on. I know youre upset, and if you wanna delete the game go ahead thats your perrogative but this game is a gem compared to the shit THQ fed us

I mean yeah 2K games have their fair share of issues, but it's like a bug-free heaven compared to the days where I couldn't go a day without a THQ WWE game hard-crashing my system for gods sake.

Every time I hear someone say 2K games are worse bug-wise than THQ, I have the unstoppable urge to force them to sit down and try playing Smackdown VS Raw 2008.

Lol i've played every wrestling game including smackdown Vs raw 08 on PSP. Besides last years trash on Ps4. This has to b 1 of the worst i ever played. So you know what you all keep give 2k the benefit of the doubt but 2k hasn't impressed me yet. 

Lol look up my old Psn Profile lol a matter fact here i'll do it for u. http://psnprofiles.c...apturesassassin WWE SmackDown Vs Raw 2011, WWE 12, WWE 13, WWE 2k14, WWE 2k15, and Now WWE 2k16. Plus i played the older ones 

Sure thing pal. Either way I'm not really considering your opinion valid right now if you honestly thing 2K16 is worse in terms of bugs than previous THQ games. But i'm putting an end to this conversation before I get a warning.

#2422 J-man89

J-man89

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,120 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:45 PM

Surely they have to consider this bug a major problem, a problem that is hurting their sale of this DLC, seeing as many aren't gonna buy it or download until the problem is fixed. So hopefully that gives them incentive to fix it quickly.

I mean Universe is the only mode most people play and the reason many keep playing the game, if that gets screwed up i have no reason to play the game anymore. So i don't wanna have to wait an entire freaking month or 2 for them patch this, this needs to be fixed at least within 2 weeks.

Edited by J-man89, 27 January 2016 - 06:50 PM.

#2423 ........

Lower Midcard

• Banned
  • 853 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:48 PM

Lol look up my old Psn Profile lol a matter fact here i'll do it for u. http://psnprofiles.c...apturesassassin WWE SmackDown Vs Raw 2011, WWE 12, WWE 13, WWE 2k14, WWE 2k15, and Now WWE 2k16. Plus i played the older ones 

Sure thing pal. Either way I'm not really considering your opinion valid right now if you honestly thing 2K16 is worse in terms of bugs than previous THQ games. But i'm putting an end to this conversation before I get a warning.

Lmao ok dude go on hush mode. :)  Caws.Ws doesn't wanna lose there Best universe mode writer. Oh thats right universe mode is trash right now till 2k gets there shit together.  Bye bye kiddo though i do respect ur universe mode work.....

#2424 Vinsmoker

Vinsmoker

SULLIVAN MY SON

• Members
  • 35,315 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:49 PM

The best way to win a argument over the internet is by calling the other person a kid.

#2425 G.M.P

G.M.P

• Members
  • 19,681 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:52 PM

The best way to win a argument over the internet is by calling the other person a kid.

It's slightly above the "no u" arguments, truly the harshest of blows.

Also, I get the feeling he's confusing me with somebody else. Not that it matters, really.

#2426 nystyle

nystyle

Legend

• Members
  • 7,136 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:53 PM

Also, I get the feeling he's confusing me with somebody else. Not that it matters, really.

I always envision internet fights as two kids slap boxing in the playground

#2427 G.M.P

G.M.P

• Members
  • 19,681 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:55 PM

Hey, have you been spying on me- I mean, no idea what you're talking about whatsoever. :shifty:

#2428 nystyle

nystyle

Legend

• Members
  • 7,136 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:37 PM

Hey, have you been spying on me- I mean, no idea what you're talking about whatsoever. :shifty:

Well played, sir

#2429 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,973 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:05 PM

the salt in this thread

#2430 King Nova

King Nova

Legend

• Members
  • 5,755 posts
  • SEN (PS3): OhSoNoVa

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:16 PM

No offense intended to anyone in here but the best Universe mode writer right now is hands down Ethereal, dude spends crazy time and creativity making his posts

#2431 Froggie

Froggie

Jobber

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:55 PM

I haven't used the new DLC yet, but just wondering if El Torito is in the game. Sorry if this was asked before

#2432 WVIP

WVIP

Legend

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:57 PM

I haven't used the new DLC yet, but just wondering if El Torito is in the game. Sorry if this was asked before

El Torito isn't in.

#2433 Froggie

Froggie

Jobber

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:01 PM

El Torito isn't in.

Oh OK, thanks. 

#2434 Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts

Thank You, Taker

• Members
  • 18,820 posts
  • Gamertag: RollTheDoobieB
  • SEN (PS3): RollTheD00bieB
  • Twitter: @ItsChayseDoe

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:14 PM

Surely they have to consider this bug a major problem, a problem that is hurting their sale of this DLC, seeing as many aren't gonna buy it or download until the problem is fixed. So hopefully that gives them incentive to fix it quickly.

I mean Universe is the only mode most people play and the reason many keep playing the game, if that gets screwed up i have no reason to play the game anymore. So i don't wanna have to wait an entire freaking month or 2 for them patch this, this needs to be fixed at least within 2 weeks.

Me most likely thinks 2k possibly already received their expectations for revenue on all of these DLC packs, including this one, with the purchase of the season pass. That's just my opinion though. However, that doesn't give 2k the right to screw things up like this and then not offer a quick response or a fix for the plethora of issues d/l'ing this specific DLC packs causes to many of those whom has purchased it.

#2435 Bushy.

Bushy.

"The Bad Guy" Triple X

• Members
  • 17,815 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bushysowavvey

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:41 PM

Not only have they stole my money, but I can't even get universe to work. What a joke.

#2436 dabxitalian

dabxitalian

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:49 AM

So what happen3ds when you install the new dlc?

#2437 MVallence90

MVallence90

Opener

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • Gamertag: VLine90
  • Twitter: MValllence90

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:35 AM

Haven't seem to have any Universe bugs since the DLC except them randomily adding Main Event & Smackdown to my schedule, hope they can be deleted.

A question about Joe as I went to edit him in Superstar Studio but he doesn't have his kickpads on they give him the ones already in there, black CM Punk style and his ones on his default attire are nowhere to be found. Stuff like that really pisses me off, typical 2k oversight. Also when I edited him the entrance towel stayed on all entrance, even noticed now since this DLC has been installed Rick Rude can't take his robe off during his entrance

#2438 JohnDoe8865

JohnDoe8865

Jobber

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Gamertag: mattc81

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:56 AM

Haven't seem to have any Universe bugs since the DLC except them randomily adding Main Event & Smackdown to my schedule, hope they can be deleted.

A question about Joe as I went to edit him in Superstar Studio but he doesn't have his kickpads on they give him the ones already in there, black CM Punk style and his ones on his default attire are nowhere to be found. Stuff like that really pisses me off, typical 2k oversight. Also when I edited him the entrance towel stayed on all entrance, even noticed now since this DLC has been installed Rick Rude can't take his robe off during his entrance

What? Are you serious 2K??

#2439 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 12,731 posts
  • Gamertag: Ernez

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:12 AM

What? Are you serious 2K??

No offense to him/her but I don't know what they're talking about. I just used Rude and he takes it off for me.

#2440 Boss KV

Boss KV

▀oss Squad

• Members
  • 3,231 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ForeignII

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:05 AM

^ Your game is literally flawless. I need your copy.

Edited by Boss KV, 28 January 2016 - 03:06 AM.