So The Miz is blaming the fans for reason Zach Ryder isn't getting TV time.

AssaultDriver720

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'm not going sit through over an hour of this podcast just to find out what Miz actually said, so I'm going to comment based on the title alone.

Suck my dick Miz. This anti-fan thing they got going on lately is really funny everytime they drop another deal on the WWE Network because they can't sell it.

Maybe he just means since the fans wanted so much and got him over, Vince hated him for him so refused to use him. Suspect af but it's Vince.

No one will know though because who wants to listen to it...

He's right though. Ryder was never supposed to get over and he not only got over, but he did without the help of front office or Vince or creative. So in turn Vince probably felt some type of way and de-pushed and buried him. And to be honest it's never going to stop. I'm not even a fan of the guy but feel he should at least be a solid mic card champion. Well, maybe.

He's right though. Ryder was never supposed to get over and he not only got over, but he did without the help of front office or Vince or creative. So in turn Vince probably felt some type of way and de-pushed and buried him. And to be honest it's never going to stop. I'm not even a fan of the guy but feel he should at least be a solid mic card champion. Well, maybe.

So how is he right in blaming the fans when Vince is the reason he was depushed/buried due to getting over organically?

So how is he right in blaming the fans when Vince is the reason he was depushed/buried due to getting over organically?

I think he meant RyderFan is right. Which is a very unusual to thing to apply accurately but... yeah, Ryder deserves better.

I think he meant RyderFan is right. Which is a very unusual to thing to apply accurately but... yeah, Ryder deserves better.

Exactly.

Exactly.

Oh okay, sorry, totally thought you were talking about Miz. :lol:

Exactly.
Oh okay, sorry, totally thought you were talking about Miz. :lol:
It's ok I should've clarified lol

Miz, I'm one of the few here that likes you & all, but you need to shut the *Censored* up on this.

Not just Ryder. Christian, Ryback, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan. All naturally over, all buried out of spite. Ryder just happened to get the worst of it.

EDIT: OP, can you change the title and spell Zack Ryder's name correctly?

Archived