Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

DLC Discussion Thread

I don't know, I thinks it's fake, why would those files be there now if it's DLC? It's also not even coming for quite a while, wouldn't that mean it's all ready and on disc?

Not to mention there's hardly any Southpaw guys, and there's still guys with the company that was on the show.

But Tamina as DLC... :lol:

Edited by snakebiteSB

Buying the game for Dosvetanya. Always wanted her in

^ who's that supposed to be lol

*shrugs*

Prolly Lana

Edited by WNX

The guy who posted that said he seen it on twitter and the Smacktalks forum, I went on the forum, nothing on there, and I can't find anything on twitter.

Starting to think it's fake.

I found one tweet that leads to a YouTube video with 54 views, with a guy talking about the screenshot, it's literally the only one. This shit gotta be fake.

Edited by snakebiteSB

I don't believe that at all. Especially since these games' community has a history and weird love for making shit up.

BUT with the way stuff is with the Originals, it would not surprise me if it's true. Also, remember that the SW leaks (Disney bungled and released several by accident then tried to back track.. )and Terminator DF leaks were also true.

Probably all true. Im hopeful for a patch to save the rest of the game because this DLC does nothing for me and the only reason Ill even DL it is if the included moves are awesome. They usually are, just as long as they are reality based still.

Hi all

I pre ordered from Amazon, only just opened the box as not been at home to play it, I entered the bonus content code to which its saying it's not available until Monday?! I'm on xbox one

yeah, it's not available till Monday. That's the bump in the night DLC

So do I not get the fiend then?

yeah, it's not available till Monday. That's the bump in the night DLC

So do I not get the fiend then?

Available on Monday

thats not how contracts work. We get one Make Good way back in the THQ days and people demand one every year. A shitty one back then, at that.

Edited by Brandon-X

I think they owe us a make good dlc...idk what or who but we need at least 3 removed legends back

I don't give a shit about f'n legends, we need new guys, not horribly scanned people at the age of 60-80 portraying an 30 year younger In-game model.

I seriously wonder why on earth anyone working for that company even remotely thinks that it's a good idea to give us a bunch of made up characters, instead of the real Southpaw characters... And they didn't even bother coming up with good names, they just use the real names with stupid nicknames. So instead of someone like "Nicci Lee Styxxx" we get "Glam Rock Johnny Gargano". They had a rock gimmick they could've used, but instead we're going to get a crappy version based on Johnny Gargano and now have to waste a bunch of CAW slots for characters that should've been in this DLC.

It's so typical for them to even mess up something as simple as this.