Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Some people don't seem to understand contracts aren't an optional thing, and that just because 2K as a whole has more money than god doesn't mean the team making the game has an infinite budget.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, how many are confirmed on the roster already? Like 100+? An they are expecting 200 in total? That leaves us with around another 100 left to go. I really hope we get a 80's Sting,80's Flair,80's Hogan, Rude, Henning, Junk Yard Dog(I know it's a long shot), Rockers, Legion of Doom, 90's Undertaker and some additional legends.

Heres what Im hopeful for that hasnt been 100% confirmed by either a release by 2K or shown in their commercials...

Andre The Giant 87

Hulk Hogan 87

Hulk Hogan 90

Hollywood Hogan 97

Randy Savage 88

Randy Savage 92

Sting 91

Sting 97

Sting 98

The Ultimate Warrior (WM6)

The Ultimate Warrior (WM7)

The Ultimate Warrior (Royal Rumble 91)

Lex Luger

Vader

Dusty Rhodes

Ricky Steamboat 87

Ricky Steamboat 94

Ric Flair 88

Ric Flair 91

Jake The Snake Roberts

Brutus The Barber Beefcake

Rick The Model Martel

British Bulldog 92

The Undertaker 91

Kane 98

and past wrestlers and themes are not as easy as you would think, if someone is on bad terms with the WWE or they do not own the liscenese to said theme or are not given the thumbs up to use it, then they cant add it, its why several legends had generic-ish themes and not their actual themes and why certian wrestlers have not been in the game for awhile.

Yup. I mean, one wrestler I've always wanted in these games has always had a spotty relationship with WWE, and like DDP has his most famous theme be unusable; that being Raven.

Ive been hoping for awhile for an ECW Special Edition with guys like Dreamer, Sabu, Sandman, Raven, Tazz, Malenko and a few arenas but hasnt been in the cards i guess. I think Malenko is AEW now. They always get crazy numbers on CC so it couldnt hurt to try and pursue certain people.

I was thinking the other day that 2K should have like a fantasy wrestling mode similar to football where we set up leagues, have funny team names, pick wrestlers in a draft and whoever wins in a given week gets a big VC prize and some loot crates or something bigger. Wwe dot com tried this a time or two but I think, if a point System were figured out, itd be a cool extra game mode within 2K to keep us involved throughout the game year. No clue when it would end or when the championships would be. Nor do I have any clue why ECW made me think of that. 2K-ifying the franchise. Lol

Oh hey, Mark Andrews! thats pretty cool.

Unfortunately I think the majority of the UK roster is still getting shafted. Unfortunate, I really hope to see Joseph Conners in a game one of these days.

Yeah my bad i posted the dutch link. That wont work for you for some reason.

even the link from the Tweet they posted, it just told me that I reached the quota to unlock the reveal without showing anything else

i've been a lurker for quite a while as I couldn't remember my password. have bought every WWE game on release day since 1993,skipped 2k19 because I was so disappointed with 18, and really wanted to have a reason to pick up 2k20. I'm a legends guy and so far it looks like we've been stiffed again when it comes to legends. would it be so hard, 2k, to include some new legends like..

1995 Bulldog with short hair and long tights

1994 Lex Luger from circa wrestlemania X

Bam Bam Bigelow with Luna and his proper WWF Theme?

123 kid in any form or fashion

1990 Hart Foundation Bret & Neidhart

The Rockers!?

Giant Gonzalez, Tatanka, Bob Holly (any incarnation), Adam Bomb, Ahmed Johnson, Crush, Bastion Booger.. Steiner Brother, Beverly Brother, Smoking Gunns?

Let's move on to the attitude era..

Taka? Funaki? D'lo? The Acolytes? Old school Hardys with Hayes?

Shamrock? Vader? Pillman?

We've got hunter, chyna and x-pac, maybe New Age Outlaws?

Malenko? Saturn? Raven?

I really hope we get at least 2 new legend entries this year instead of the same old recycled crap with the same trons, attires and music. but at least we have zombies..

you know its not as easy as just adding those people in there right?

yes absolutely, but a lot of these have been in the game for 5+ years or more at this stage without any real change-up. examples..

- British Bulldog, we've only ever got his 1990 - 1992 or 1997+ attires. We've never had short haired bulldog with long tights, ala IYH5

- Luger, we've only had his WCW version. Surely it wouldn't be too hard to get Narcissist or Made in the USA Luger from 94

- Same with Bam Bam, they repeatedly give us his ECW or WCW version with mustache, rather than any WWF version of the beast from the east.

- X-pac has been in the game several times throghout the years. Would love to see an x-factor version of him in there (no uncle cracker please), but even more so to see 1993 or 1994 era 123 kid in there for once

- The Rockers; they've got shawn.. marty I'm sure could use the money.

- Shamrock has been very vocal about wanting to be involved in WWE again but appears to have been blackballed for no good reason

at least early 90's Neidhart has just been revealed, let's see how it progresses..

Why doesn't Jeff have face paint in....nvm. Mark Andrews is dope. Keith Lee yes! RHEA! Happy so far tbh.

nah they need to explain that lmao. It's just a render but if in-game Jeff doesn't have faceplant then I mean ?????

Archived