Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Hogans entrance looks great, looks like they based it on the 2002-2005 era but they better have an 80s version of Hogan be in game and for it to have an authentic 1980s Hulkster entrance. Would be pointless not to.

That's how I feel... maybe he's in there and they just haven't shown em yet or he could be included with DLC maybe?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Copy and paste Hogan, Give him the Mr. America attire and then the Olympic Champion or Presidential generic theme

That'd be nice but weren't you limited with what you could do with any in-game wrestlers? I remember you couldn't change what they looked like and I'm pretty sure you were limited with what you could change about their attire.

I hope there's an 80's version of Hogan but with him being DLC I don't know.

That's exactly what I am thinking... maybe he'll be included in something but I wouldn't hold my breath. If only we could at the very least change their attire completely. You could more or less put him in his 80's gear... plus the boa. If we are lucky we'll get Voodoo Child and Real American.

Would be cool if there was more venues in the create an arena. Like if I could replicate these indie (or whatever you call 'em) shows that I've seen on YouTube where there's literally hardly anyone in the crowd. It would make my show feel more underground.

You mean weekly WWE shows? :shifty:

Would be cool if there was more venues in the create an arena. Like if I could replicate these indie (or whatever you call 'em) shows that I've seen on YouTube where there's literally hardly anyone in the crowd. It would make my show feel more underground.

You mean weekly WWE shows? :shifty:

LOL. Good one!

Considering the game comes out in 2 weeks and they tweeted a big week, I'm guessing we get everything we need to know and next week YouTubers will probably get the game and will leak stuff. I hope that that's the case anyway

Don't know if we'll get DLC info though, could see that being announced after the game is released.

Archived