NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Mauro said for Finn "the gift that keeps on giving", but tbh, that's what NXT has been since going live. I was thinking how probably only the first few episodes were going to be stacked just because of AEW... but hell no.

Even now with the Cruiserweights coming in, the womens tag titles being shared, and men and women from NXT UK coming in... plus a few main roster acquisitions... adding to the roster they had and they constantly keep developing... To be really honest, that's some frightening roster depth.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant even feel bad for Johnny man you shouldnt have stuck around NXT. could have been on the main roster with your neck still intact but nooooo

also can i just say Mauro made that moment soooooo much sweeter. i love him so much i dont care what nobody says.

I was just thinking about it, but it doesn't really make sense...

A part of me wants to see Finn with them, just for the hell of it. And his heel "persona" would fit tremendously well...

But they are doing more than well in their current form. There would be no reason to kick anyone out.

I still don't think he will though...

Excited to have RNR Finn, but damn did I want him to join UE in that moment.

I hope he gets himself a new Fale. Because that entrance completes the RNR
07-Aiyeabusi-04112018pm-0027-b4ad26f071f

now you done started something. i think Trips may be decently interested in him because he seems to do a lot of the Evolve shows

Excited to have RNR Finn, but damn did I want him to join UE in that moment.

I hope he gets himself a new Fale. Because that entrance completes the RNR

07-Aiyeabusi-04112018pm-0027-b4ad26f071f

Came to my mind aswell, but I don't think he's tall enough. According to Wikipedia he's only 6ft tall. That's just two inches taller than Bálor.

I was just thinking about it, but it doesn't really make sense...

A part of me wants to see Finn with them, just for the hell of it. And his heel "persona" would fit tremendously well...

But they are doing more than well in their current form. There would be no reason to kick anyone out.

I still don't think he will though...

But if you actually look at it the main event scene on NXT is heel heavy so I don't know

NXT was insanity. As much as I loved AEW this week, NXT beat em for sure.

Rhea vs Bianca was really solid. Gonna need Rhea to tweak her finish though, she gets so little lift on Riptide. Just ditch the arm hook and yeet whoever she's doing it to.

We don't deserve Breezango, my God.

Swerve is great. Honestly the best thing to come out of that breakout tournament.

Riddle adopting the Jackhammer is awesome. I don't really like the Bro-Derrick though.

Kai/Nox are bae and I'm thrilled we get them going for the belts! Also is this a way for Trips to sneak Asuka and Kairi back to NXT? Because I'm all about it.

Love Jack Gallagher, and really excited to see him on NXT. I hope he's able to bring back some of the wacky moves that got him over a few years back.

That triple threat my God!!! Dijak and Lee tore it down! Kinda bummed Roddy retained, but it was a given.

BALOR HOLY SHIT, OF ALL THINGS I THOUGHT WOULD HAPPEN THAT WASN'T ONE OF THEM

I hope he doesn't join the Undisputed Era tbh, more of a "I'll take out Gargano and Ciampa with you, then I want next for that title"

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived