Guest Fight Me.

1 hour ago, Generations said:

Brodie Jr has an actual contract.

The family is probably paid regularly, and taken very good care of. 

It would be a PR nightmare for Tony to actually pay -1 based on appearances.

Not according to the mother she said that they don't get paid for it this is just fun for him

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

decided to watch Dark out of boredom. *censored*ing hell Tazz is so funny man. the banter with John Silver during the Dark Order match was hilarious, but then him talking about wanting to slam Hook sometimes…just the nonstop jokes and laughter between him and Excalibur was killing me. i wanna hear Excalibur, Tazz and Corey Graves all do commentary together. 

On 6/15/2021 at 11:44 PM, EJ! said:

decided to watch Dark out of boredom. *censored*ing hell Tazz is so funny man. the banter with John Silver during the Dark Order match was hilarious, but then him talking about wanting to slam Hook sometimes…just the nonstop jokes and laughter between him and Excalibur was killing me. i wanna hear Excalibur, Tazz and Corey Graves all do commentary together. 

That combo is usually the best thing about Dark. Ricky Starks usually makes it better too but he usually only comes for a few matches.

No clue, he hasn't wrestled on Dark or anything. His little brawl last week looked kinda awkward but what do I know. QT put him over despite facing him tomorrow so that's a good sign. Cody/QT must have a lot of fate in their students to just debut them on TV like this, can't imagine how nerve racking it is. Maybe Cody thinks it's the best way to learn since he was sort of thrown to the wolves when he debuted on Raw against Randy? Despite him spending some time in OVW first lol

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Is tonight pretaped? Surely Cody's not wrestling the day of his daughter's birth lol

Next live show I think is in a week on Saturday night. But if it wasn't he would, mention her birth on air, and dedicate the win to her.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived