Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know AEW is starting to get a bit of stigma for grabbing WWE guys, but I really hope they pick up Tyler Breeze once his no complete clause is done with. I'm a huge fan of the guy and would like to see him get a fresh start.

1 hour ago, CROSS-Out said:

I know AEW is starting to get a bit of stigma for grabbing WWE guys, but I really hope they pick up Tyler Breeze once his no complete clause is done with. I'm a huge fan of the guy and would like to see him get a fresh start.

I think when Shawn Spears was looking for a partner he was waiting for Breeze's release since they run a school together. I got to admit that release hit the hardest since he is a major part of UUDD.

starting to think they write the interference/run-ins first and then figure out the rest of the segment

also nobody cared enough about Konnan taking a *censored*ing PILEDRIVER??? they were just like “aw damn…but next week we have…” like it wasn’t a big deal.

otherwise good episode.

one more thing: do we really need Christian vs Matt Hardy? i would rather have had Christian turn on Jungle Boy. i have less than zero interest in a Christian vs Matt Hardy match.

12 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I’m all for long term title reigns and all but I really wish Jungle Boy won. Would have been a great feel good, anything can happen anytime type of moment. Omega easily could have won it back but I feel AEW needs more moments, not just good matches.

I kinda agree. But I also think Kenny could win another belt or two before he starts to lose any of them.

Winning one of the belts from DDT would be a nice homage to his early career...or even winning the IWGP US title (they definitely wouldn't let him touch the World title).

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived