Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always wondered why they don't do more camera work with those sunsets, tbh. Like...at one point the sky was a really cool shade of purple and pink. It would have been perfect to return from commercial break with the shot on the sunset for a few seconds before zooming out and back to the ring.

4 hours ago, Generations said:

I kinda agree. But I also think Kenny could win another belt or two before he starts to lose any of them.

Winning one of the belts from DDT would be a nice homage to his early career...or even winning the IWGP US title (they definitely wouldn't let him touch the World title).

Omega could easily win it back and with his her work you wouldn’t even really care he dropped it by the next PPV. I would have used the Mankind/Rock template from 99

Jungle Boy will be world champion one day. No need to rush it. The story has been Kenny/Hangman since day one, they have to go through with it. And if last night and DoN is any indication, Hangman may just be the most over dude now.

21 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I’m all for long term title reigns and all but I really wish Jungle Boy won. Would have been a great feel good, anything can happen anytime type of moment. Omega easily could have won it back but I feel AEW needs more moments, not just good matches.

They could have redid the Jericho and Triple H thing from RAW all those years ago. 

29 minutes ago, Generations said:

Riho beating Kilynn King. 

You knew it was coming. But, still...

Riho da goat.

She's a former champ, the first champ...she's not gonna lose randomly on Dark lol

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

She's a former champ, the first champ...she's not gonna lose randomly on Dark lol

Well that's why I said you knew it was coming. Lol. Just never a fan of Riho as champion, and they were doing a nice job of building Kilynn as a future contender. I know there is some logic in giving Riho a win after such a long absence. You just lose some of that logic when the opponent is another babyface with no reason to lose. Riho could have easily beaten Penelope or something. You could have just swapped the opponents for those two matches.

just found out Jungle Boy is dating Anna Jay…

completely unrelated: it’s good that Kenny went over. tbh Jungle Boy should probably never ever win the title ever. better yet, he should never win a match. book Jungle Boy to lose every match he’s in. book three matches in one night and have him lose all of them. just my totally unbiased and non-bitter opinion.

On 6/26/2021 at 5:49 PM, CROSS-Out said:

I know AEW is starting to get a bit of stigma for grabbing WWE guys, but I really hope they pick up Tyler Breeze once his no complete clause is done with. I'm a huge fan of the guy and would like to see him get a fresh start.

You and me both, but I'm pretty confident in it happening. He's running a school with Spears, Cody & Mox have spoken highly of him, Amanda Huber just posted a huge praiseful post of him on insta, and I think he still carries some solid cred from his early NXT days. I think he has a home in AEW if he wants it.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived