Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

So, who is eliminating Braun Strowman and how?

Well, if the reports are true about Strowman going after Miz for the intercontenital title at Wrestlemania, I think the Miztourage will somehow get involved in the chamber match and cause him to lose perhaps.

No, she has not chosen what title she's going for yet. They have been saying "Asuka's championship match" ever since the Rumble, and I'm honestly expecting her to show up after Charlotte/Ruby at Fastlane lol.

Well, that kinda confused me cause when Renee interviewed Nia about her opportuinity to get her title shot by beating asuka, she mentioned that it would become a triple threat match at wrestlemania if she won over asuka. I thought that meant she had decided already on who she wanted to face at Wrestlemania.

I just hope Miz is not the one pinning him.

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like Miz will pin him after a succession of finishers done to Braun, putting him away.

That might be one way to setup their Mania match.

Bear in mind though, Miz will be only the third person to pin Strowman, the first two being Reigns and Lesnar. That's something he could brag about.

If Asuka wins and then goes on to challenge Charlotte, does that make Bliss, the RAW Women's Championship and possibly even the whole brand look weak? For Asuka to go through a gruelling battle with the monster Nia Jax, only to be like 'nah I wanna wrestle Charlotte lol' might just do that.

Well one is for an actual championship that for all intents and purposes is equal to the Universal belt. It isn't, but in kayfabe I guess. I hope the men's one main events though, because it has more star power and talent.

If Asuka wins and then goes on to challenge Charlotte, does that make Bliss, the RAW Women's Championship and possibly even the whole brand look weak? For Asuka to go through a gruelling battle with the monster Nia Jax, only to be like 'nah I wanna wrestle Charlotte lol' might just do that.

No, i think Nia Jax wil probablyl win, but by countout as revenge for what Asuka did to her.

I mean, it makes sense for Asuka to go to Smackdown to challenge Charlotte as it is a dream match for Wrestlemania while Alexa defends her championship against her former best friend.

Speaking of women's matches, what about Ronda Rousey? I know tonight is her contract signing, but what's the plan for Ronda? Putting her in a tag match at Wrestlemania against Triple H and Stephanie just seems lame for her, IMO. Especially considering the fact that the Rock will most def. NOT be showing at Wrestlemania thxs to his contracts in Hollywood. Kurt Angle vs Triple H at WM would be cool, but should be in a singles match, not a tag match with Ronda. Having Seth Rollins vs Triple H in the tag match would be redundant, especially since Seth already slayed the king and all last Wrestlemania, so what's the point of him facing Triple H again when he'll just best him again?

In my honest opinion, Ronda should be in a singles match against someone else at WM, like maybe Sasha Banks, so she can show off what she can do in a WWE ring.

They won't end Asuka streak on a countout...

Um, a countout won't mean her streak is over. She's undefeated cause no one can pin or submit her, so a countout would be fine. Think of it like how Aleister Black is booked in a way.

Besides, what else can they do? They can't have Nia lose the match, or else who is Alexa Bliss gonna face at Wrestlemania? Ronda Rousey? I don't think so, she's not ready for a title shot.

Um, a countout won't mean her streak is over. She's undefeated cause no one can pin or submit her, so a countout would be fine. Think of it like how Aleister Black is booked in a way.

Besides, what else can they do? They can't have Nia lose the match, or else who is Alexa Bliss gonna face at Wrestlemania? Ronda Rousey? I don't think so, she's not ready for a title shot.

Asuka's streak won't end before Mania. She will be "never pinned, never submitted, never counted out and never DQ'd" heading into Mania. I could see the Raw Women's Match being a multiple woman match.

You act like Nias undefeated. She lost plenty of matches lol

Hey, is Mickie James honoring Beth Pheonix with that little headpiece she's wearing? The way it looks is how Beth wore it.

hey hey, you guys saw that right? It read that if Nia Jax wins, it becomes a triple Threat match at Wrestlemania. See, this is why I got confused, if Asuka haven't decided on who she's facing, why is it saying that? They're making it sound like Asuka already decided.

Hey, is Mickie James honoring Beth Pheonix with that little headpiece she's wearing? The way it looks is how Beth wore it.

hey hey, you guys saw that right? It read that if Nia Jax wins, it becomes a triple Threat match at Wrestlemania. See, this is why I got confused, if Asuka haven't decided on who she's facing, why is it saying that? They're making it sound like Asuka already decided.

You ask a lot of questions

Contrary to popular belief, none of us are on the writing staff.

Archived