Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason people probabaly think Mickie should be in the match is because she's a veteran - and that's it. She really hasn't done much in months that would warrant her a spot in that match; and I think it's pretty clear that fans don't really care about her. They barely did when she feuded with Bliss last year.

It's almost as if Alexa calling her old every week and then just beating her killed her heat. Crazy.

Said as if the whole disrespecful young talent vs wisened vetran angle isnt a wrestling cliche.

Yeah but how often is the wisened veteran used like meaningless trash right before that feud happens?

It's almost as if Alexa calling her old every week and then just beating her killed her heat. Crazy.

Said as if the whole disrespecful young talent vs wisened vetran angle isnt a wrestling cliche.
Yeah but how often is the wisened veteran used like meaningless trash right before that feud happens?
I wouldnt say meaningless trash, she was just shoved in the background, whivh in the womens division equates to, er yeah I see your point.

Missing the part where the heel beats the babyface clean and that's that. Wouldn't expect any better from you, though.

Missing the part where the heel beats the babyface clean and that's that. Wouldn't expect any better from you, though.

So heels should only win by cheating then? Sometimes heels need to win clean.

I'm not too sure what to expect from the Men's Rumble match aside from Roman coming out on top. I think it's safe to assume that Elias and Strowman will easily be the highlights of the match? Elias likely playing the guitar at some point and Strowman being likely to completely rip one of the pod doors off its hinges? Yeah.

Archived