WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

The Miz will be hosting an up coming reality show called "The Challenge: Champs vs Stars" that will include former WWE Diva Ariane Andrews (Cameron).

http://www.mtv.com/shows/champs-vs-stars/cast#aneesa

Who knows? This could be a way to get her back in the company if she and the show in general does well, and I personally would like to see fellow contestant Emily Schromm get a try out if she's interested.

339u9hv.jpg

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Naomi and some of the others would love to work with her again.

I hope WWE rehires Cameron, just for the posts here when people realise they let Emma Go and rehired Cameron within two weeks. :lol:

Ha!

Well you guys are entitled to your opinions. I'd like to see her at least get a try out along with Emily.

I'm sure Naomi misses being pinned while laying on her stomach

kZZGvY.gif

:)

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Ronda Rousey has been training regularly at the Performance Center of late. At this time, the Horsewoman vs. Horsewoman match is scheduled for WrestleMania. This gives Rousey, Marina Sharif and Jessamyn Duke, who have all been training there as well, several months to be able to get ready for the match. If that match goes well, there is the possibility of a Rousey singles match down the line.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/ronda-rousey-regularly-training-wwe-performance-center/

Doesn't sound near as bad as AssaultDriver posting these sexual love song lyrics in the Prettiest Divas Thread that was in reference to this hot Becky Lynch pic.

Easily the most cringiest post I've ever read, period. I legit shut off my laptop immediately.

"Let me lick you up and down till you say stop

Let me play with your body, baby, make you real hot

Let me do all the things you want me to do

'Cause tonight, baby, I wanna get freaky with you"

If I die tonight, it was a night too late.

My problem, is that WVIP seems to post these "inside scoop/report" stuff just for the hell of it if it's somewhat relevant to whatever discussion is going on amongst other members...or if he just feels like it in order to make himself seem "cool" for being on top of anything WWE or wrestling related stuff that goes on outside the ring that may be the cause for certain things to happen on TV that we may not know about.

I could be totally wrong, but that's honestly just the vibe I get from him sometimes, and it genuinely irks me, lol. It's nothing personal or anything, though. I just can't help but to feel like you spend most of your day venturing the web for shit like that all the time. You're probably not as bad as AssaultDriver, though. He's on some next-level shit.

Iseewhatyoudidthere. :shifty:

Well you guys are entitled to your opinions.

I really, really cannot wait until the day that you actually decide to come up with a decent, well-thought response to someone arguing your opinion aside from saying "well it's my opinion", or "I stand by what I said" or some bullshit.

Like, no *censored*ing shit you're entitled to your own damn opinion bro, wtf. Is this something you just found out or what? Your argument/debate skills are trash.

You did not need to get involved. Starstruck has a legit gripe with OPCs posts and he said so. If OPC has a problem he can report it, as can Starstruck.

Also yes, it is flaming. Just because you say it isnt, doesnt make it so.

You think they only signed Roddy to get to Sharif. Don't get me wrong I know Roddy has a following and was a big part of ROH but he is pretty bland.

I am not a Roddy fan, but I cant see this being the case. The guy is a solid talent and fits the NXT bill. His wife is an added bonus for them.

Original, You didnt say anything wrong. Ive never had an issue with your posts. Just wanted to add that. But Im deadass done with this side of this forum. I mean it. When I say something I stick to it. Its too many guys trying to fit in and be cool. The bullying on this side of the forum in general is pathetic. The cattiness, the cynical behavior, the passive aggressive posts. Im good. So youll NEVER see me post on this side of the forum ever again. Bookmark this and mark my words. Out.

Well you guys are entitled to your opinions.

I really, really cannot wait until the day that you actually decide to come up with a decent, well-thought response to someone arguing your opinion aside from saying "well it's my opinion", or "I stand by what I said" or some bullshit.

Like, no *censored*ing shit you're entitled to your own damn opinion bro, wtf. Is this something you just found out or what? Your argument/debate skills are trash.

What am I supposed to be debating here? All I said was I think it be nice if she could get a tryout if enough people take a liking to what she's doing on this show which might be possible with Miz being there. Heck maybe they'll just bring her back for total divas or something. Anything like that. I realize a lot of you don't like Cameron on here and that's fine. So no I'm not interested in attempting to change your mind about that. It's your opinion and you can stand by it. :)

Archived